Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

"Quote of the Day"

Fate chooses your relations, you choose your friends.

Jacques Delille
French poet and abbot.

"Your chances of success in any undertaking can always be measured by your belief in yourself."

-Robert Collier

Sometimes, you just have to accept the fact that some people are going to stay in your heart forever even if you are gone in theirs.

dnt
take
lyf
seriously..
always
find
tym to
laugh..

rMMbr dt
laughter
wil nt only

add yrs
2 ur life bt
wil dfnitely

add lyf
2 ur yrs..

Love is possible after friendship, but friendship is not possible after love.

Because Medicines work before Death, Not possible after death..

Love hurts the most when the two of you keep holding on and suddenly destiny gives up.

"when life gets too hard to stand...

KNEEL...

make sense, don't forget to talk with HIM.."

If you love me, say it. If you trust me, do it. If
you want me, show it. If you need me, prove it.

" Life is like a coin, you can spend it any way you wish..but you only spend it once "

I have learned that every man lives not through care of himself, but by love.

Leo Tolstoy (1828 - 1910)
Russian writer.
What Men Live By, and other tales

You know you are getting old when the candles cost more than the cake

There are two primary choices in life; to accept conditions as they exist, or accept the responsibility for changing them." ~ Denis Waitley

Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too, can become great.

"sometimes you just have to try not to care no matter how much you do,
because sometimes you can mean nothing to someone who means everything to you.."

:noidea:

You are forgiven for your happiness and your successes only if you generously consent to share them.

I've Learned That Goodbyes Will Always Hurt
Pictures Never Replace . Having Been There, Memories Good Or Bad Will
Bring Tears And Words Can Never Replace Those Feelings...

Back
Top Bottom