Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

"Quote of the Day"

True courage is not the absence of fear, but the willingness to proceed in spite of it.

Bring on the rain, bring on the thunder.. I need to step outside just to see if i can breathe..

I used to think that I was fine, and that I was doin' okay
till i found you :)

:wub:

Don't find love, let love find you. That's why it's called falling in love,
because you don't force yourself to fall, you just fall.​

"There is a difference between interest and commitment. When you're interested in something, you do it only when it's convenient. When you're committed to something, you accept no excuses, only results. "

- Ken Blanchard

Never love with all your heart, It only ends in aching.

Countee Cullen
U.S. poet, novelist, and playwright.

Things come for those who wait, but only the leftovers of those who hustle..

-Abraham Lincoln

"You have to learn when to give up, when to walk away. even if it hurts. especially if it hurts.."

"You can always trust a dishonest man to be dishonest but you cannot trust an honest man to be honest coz you will never know when he will never be dishonest"

-Capt. Jack Sparrow

A man who dares to waste
one hour of time has not
discovered the value of life.​

People will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.

All life is an experiment.
The more experiments
you make the better.​

Experience is not what happens to you; it's what you do with what happens to you.

" Caurage is what it takes to stard up and speak; caurage is also what it take to sit down ang listen "

Back
Top Bottom