Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

"Quote of the Day"

how can i be happy when the person who makes me happy is exactly the same person who makes me sad

There’s nothing wrong in being bitter. Remember, medicines taste bitter but it makes you well and better.

"Sometimes we need to be hurt in order to grow, to fail in order to know
And to cry so the tears will wash our eyes and make our vision more clear"

When you are feeling stressed and about to break.........
just remember STRESSED is simply DESSERTS spelled backward.......
It's a piece of cake so......

just enjoy my Friend!

Last edited:
Nothing can be changed by changing the face,
but everything can be changed by facing the change!!

Be nice and smile at every One you meet. You don't know what they are Going through.They may need that smile. :)

Success isn't a matter
of being the best
winning the race.
Success is a matter
of handling the worst
still finishing the race.

Always REMEMBER to FORGET those things that make you sad
But never FORGET to REMEMBER those things that make you glad. :)

Life is so Confusing-
What We Want, We
Don't Get,
What We Get We Are Not Satisfied,
What We expect Never happens,
And What We Hate Generally Repeats...

Happiness is more important than smile because smile comes from lips and happiness comes from heart........

Be Happy...

A Great Advice.......... Don't try to find a complete person to love
but find a incomplete person to make him complete with your
Love...........

Love is not limited by time or space or age. It is the highest expression of human emotion. When it's given purely, without expectation of return, and accepted freely, without conditions, it's a gift into itself.

“Tell your friend a lie. If he keeps it secret, then tell him the truth.”

Of all forms of caution, caution in love is perhaps the most fatal to true happiness.

Bertrand Russell
British philosopher and mathematician.

Don't try to satisfy all people because that is impossible just try to be your self and satisfy your self and always try to do your best before you sleep because you can't get this day again

Don't let someone become a priority in your life, when you are just an option..

Relationships work best when they are balanced.. ^^

LiSTENiNG is the beginning of UNDERSTANDiNG .

Back
Top Bottom