Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

"Quote of the Day"

Mother to child: "Okay, stay here. Don't bang on the window and bother the lady."
You can probably finish this story yourself.

Make sure that the things you are living for are worth dying for ;)

SOMEONE who isn't afraid to admit that they MISS YOU.. SOMEONE who know
that you're not PERFECT, but treats you as if you are.. SOMEONE who
will do EVERYTHING just for you.. ONE who GIVES their heart COMPLETELY.
SOMEONE who say ILOVEYOU and MEANS it. :)

Work like a slave,
Command like a king,
Create like a GOD!

- Constantine Brancusi. :)

To be happy is to love, to be happy, then, is to suffer, but suffering makes one unhappy, therefore, to be unhappy one must love, or love to suffer, or suffer from too much happiness — I hope you're getting this down. :upset:

-Woody Allen

Waste no more time talking about great souls, become one yourself.

~ Marcus Aurelius

Never blame any day in your life.Good days give u happiness,Bad days give u experience.Worst days give u a lesson.Have a good morning & great day ahead! ;)

"I have found that there are three stages in every great work of God: first, it is impossible, then it is difficult, then it is done. - Hudson Taylor

Diseases of the soul are more dangerous and more numerous than those of the body.

Cicero (106 - 43 BC)
Roman orator and statesman.

WE DON'T HAVE TIME TO WASTE ASKING FOR THINGS WE DON'T HAVE. WE CAN ONLY LOOK FOR THE BEST WAY TO FIGHT WITH THE THINGS WE HAVE FOR OUR WHOLE LIFE.
- YOICHI HIRUMA, QB DEIMON DEVIL BATS. :evillol::evillol::evillol:

love others for who and what they are not..
do not love them for what they have..

Courage is not having the strength to go on, its going on when you don't have the strength.

In matter of style ,swim with current;
but in matter of principle, stand like a rock

who says nothing is impossible? geh nga! humatsing ka nga ng nakadilat! :D

Good Night Peepz. :)

kaya ko yan... magsneeze with open eyes.. mind over matter

Really? congratulations man. :) maybe that's sneezing in purpose? how about the sneeze/hatsing you don't expect?

pero yung sinabe mong mind over matter. i like that!

"I'd rather be a could-be if I cannot be an are; because a could-be is a maybe who is reaching for a star. I'd rather be a has-been than a might-have-been, by far; for a might have-been has never been, but a has was once an are."

Back
Top Bottom