Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

"Quote of the Day"

"Life is a marathon, not a sprint.
So don't rush things.
Because anything worth having is worth waiting for."

"The moment you find someone that makes your heart beat,
Stop the search and take the risk.
Remember that the world is a big place that if you lost the one you already have.
You may never find it again and you can't take it back."

you can close your eyes
fr0m the things you
don't want to see
buT u can never close your heart
fr0m the things you
d0n't want to feel

Destiny is for losers. It's just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen. - Blaire Waldorf

:lol: iba ang friendly sa babaero :lmao:

Last edited:
If you were ice cream and I were hot chocolate I'd pour all my love onto you.

"I HAVE NO COUNTRY to fight for; my country is the EARTH, and I am a citizen of the world."

Just think and won't sink!!

kalimutan q nagsabi, pero motto q yan haha..,

I prefer thought to action, ideas to events, meditation to movement.

Honoré de Balzac
French writer.

If you get a chance, take it. If it changes your life, let it.

Never regret. If it's good, it's wonderful. If it's bad, it's experience.

Sometimes, you have to forget what's gone, appreciate what still remains and look forward to what's coming next.

"You have no choices about how you lose, but you do have a choice about how you come back and prepare to win again."

-Pat Riley

No one has the right to judge us because no one really knows what we have been through. They may have heard about our stories, but they never did once felt what we felt in our hearts.

Follow your heart, because if you always trust your mind, you'll always act on logic, and logic doesn't always lead to happiness.

"Sometimes you must do something,Than to leave for nothing..."

Back
Top Bottom