Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

"Quote of the Day"

If you find someone who makes you smile & makes your life complete .. face the fact and down your pride .. keep and never let go of that person .. bcoz theres no RIGHT ONE , if you find the REAL ONE

they say that noisy people are not serious .. but they never know that behind happy smiles and joyous laughters are a thousand kinds of pain which are tried to hide eversince .. Laughter is not the best medicine .. sometimes , it's just the best disguise

"You can't reason a person out of a position they didn't reason themselves into."

Success lies in your power to
focus and realize what you
have seen in spite of the odds.

"if i go to heaven then that's it I'm happy for the rest of eternity, but when i go to hell... well,, satan's time is up... " :lmao:

i want you to love me as you would love the woman in your heart;)

If someone comes back to you for another chance, it's not always because they love you. It could also be because they're not done hurting you yet..

"I was always looking outside myself for strength and confidence, but it comes from within. It is there all the time."

- Anna Freud

Love is the condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to your own ...

"i used to drink to forget. But since i've drink to much in my lifetime. I don't remember anything"

What is love? Those who don't like it call it responsibility. Those who play with it call it a game. Those who don't have it call it a dream. Those who understand it call it destiny. And me, I call it you.

"When you are in Love you can`t fall asleep because reality is better than dreams"

"It is possible to fail in many ways...
while to succeed is possible only in one way."

- Aristotle

I am as bad as the worst, but, thank God, I am as good as the best.

It is not fair to ask of others what you are not willing to do yourself

Weakness of attitude becomes weakness of character."

--Albert Einstein

Back
Top Bottom