Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

"Quote of the Day"

The true test of character is not how much we know how to do, but how we behave when we don't know what to do."

Patience isn’t the ability to wait, but the ability to keep a good attitude while waiting..

Miracles aren't free. When you wish for hope, it creates an equivalent of despair. -Kyouko Sakura, Puella Magi Madoka Magica

"It's easier to go down a hill than up; but the view is much
better at the top."

--Henry Ward Beecher

"Victory belongs to the most persevering."
---Napoleon Bonaparte

"When performance exceeds ambition, the overlap is called success."
--Cullen Hightower

"A past will chase you if you try to escape from it. But once you confront it. It's just an old memory inside you.."

Last edited:
Life is all about risks and it requires you to jump.
Don't be a person who has to look back and wonder what
they would have or could have had.
No one waits forever.

WORDS and HEART should be handled with care...

for words when spoken and hearts when broken..
are the HARDEST things..
to REPAIR.

Madali lang tayo magka-gusto...
Madali lang mahulog sa isang tao..
Madali lang mag mahal..

peo ang pinakamahirap lang talaga...

ang "MAGTAGAL!"

"Sooner or later those who win are those who think they can." --Richard Bach

aLam mu
ba mangyyri kapag
binbLewala mu ang isang tao???
tinuturuan mo syang
mAging msaya
na hindi ka ksama..

Be happy! Not because everything is good but because you can see the good side of everything!

"I'll stay close to u.. till my presence doesn't hurt u..
I'll stay back silently away from u, once I feel that my presence irritates u.."

Back
Top Bottom