Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

"Quote of the Day"

If you spend too long holding on to the one who treats you like an 0PTI0N..

You'll miss finding the one who will treat you like a PRI0RITY

Be wise in the use of time. The question in life is not how much time do we have?
The question is what shall we do with it.

- Anna Robertson Brown

Contentment is not always the fulfillment of what you want. It’s the realization of how blessed you are for what you already have.

Love never fails; Character never quits; and with patience and persistence; Dreams do come true

I'm stuck like a dope
With a thing called hope,
And I can't get it out of my heart...

Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as
if you'll die tomorrow....James Dean.

In dreams and in love there
are no impossibilities....Janos Arnay.

“When a love comes to an end, weaklings cry, efficient ones instantly find another love, and the wise already have one in reserve.”

Sometimes the heart doesn't agree with the mind,
what's important is that U should know when to compromise,
when to let UR mind win & when to let UR heart decide.

"Impossible is just a big word thrown around by small men who find it easier to live in the world they've been given than to explore the power they have to change it. Impossible is not a fact. It's an opinion. Impossible is not a declaration. It's a dare. Impossible is potential. Impossible is temporary. Impossible is nothing."

--Muhammad Ali

Everyone’s afraid of something,
that’s how you know you care about things,
when you’re afraid you’ll lose them.

don't love some1 whose already inlove w/ another 1..
coz if u do,
"its like buying a gun to shoot yourself loaded w/ unlimited bullets.."

No one will manufacture a LOCK..
without a KEY.

Similarly GOD won't give PROBLEMS..
without a SOLUTION.

Love isn't just being with sum1 y0u enj0y being with,its c0nNecting and existing with sum1 oN a dEePer level than with any0ne else....

When you’re not that strong,
you’re not that weak,
it’s not your fault.

In life we all have :

An unspeakable secret..
An irreversible regret..
An unreachable dream..
And an unforgettable love.

A special person a special face,
Someone we Loved and can never replace,
Precious memories tears unseen,
Wishing your absence was only a dream...

Maraming nabuhay nang masaya dahil sa salitang MAHAL KITA ! Pero mas maraming lumuluha dahil din sa salitang yun! Kasi maraming bibig ang sinungaling kaysa pusong umaaamin.

i can say im fine when u d0nt see me cry,i can say i c0uld m0ve 0n when i cant even try , i can say im happy when i just wanna die ,but 0ne thing i cant say ....
I STILL LOVE YOU WHEN YOU SAID G0ODBYE ...

Back
Top Bottom