Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

"Quote of the Day"

We May Love The Wrong Person And Cry For The Wrong Reason But No Matter How Things Go Wrong One Thing Is Sure,
Mistakes Help Us To Find The Right Person For A Good Reason..

"Kung maghihintay ka ng lalandi sayo, walang mangyayari sa buhay mo.. Dapat lumandi ka din." ;) :rofl:

Last edited:
A person's most useful asset is not the head full of knowledge,
but a heart full of love, an ear ready to listen, & a hand willing to help..

some battles have to be fought alone,
some paths have to be walked alone,
so never be emotionally attached to anyone,
u never know when u'll have to walk alone!

“I tried my best to make it up to you. but you didn’t care.
now that I’m gone, you want me to come back for you?
you should’ve woke up earlier to see me.”
-magtataho.

It's always better to accept the fact that you are not appreciated, than to insist yourself to someone who never sees your worth

Scars are just reminders of obstacles we've overcome. Wear them proudly!

oh yes, the past can hurt. but, you can either run from it or, learn from it.

"Words don ’t have power to hurt you. Unless, the person who said them means a lot to you."

May mga bagay na gusto mo pero kailangan mong bitawan.May mga tao na kahit napapasaya ka, kailangan mong iwasan. May mga desisyon na dapit gawin kahit napipilitan at may mga pagkakataon na kapag ginawa mo ang tama ikaw ang mahihirapan. Dahil may mga bagay na kapag pinagpipilitan sa bandang huli
IKAW DIN ANG MASASAKTAN

Minsan matuto tayong umunawa sa kalagayan ng iba,
hindi pansariling kapakanan na lang palagi ang iniisip natin..
Malaki ang kaibahan ng BINIBIGYAN sa PINAGSASAMANTALAHAN!!!

Hindi mo na masisimulan ang bagay na hindi na pwede pa'ng balikan.
At minsan mahirap nang maibalik ang mga bagay na tinanggihan mo
nang gawin sa simula pa lang.

do not be afraid to love .. if it hurts, love more .. if it still hurts, love some more .. love till it hurts no more ..

Don't love the one who is beautiful, but love the one who can make your life beautiful.

I
wish I were a tear so i could
start in your eyes, live on your
face, and die on your lips..:)

Back
Top Bottom