Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

"Quote of the Day"

"Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life." - Steve Jobs

Life's not about the people who act true to your face. It's about the people who remain true behind your back.:beat:

"Don't be trapped by dogma - which is living with the results of other people's thinking." -- Steve Jobs

sometimes you need some distance to see what's in front of you.

Dear GOD, I wanna take a minute, not to ask for anything from you, but to simply to say THANK YOU, FOR ALL I HAVE. :pray:

"A man's own good breeding is the best security against other people's ill manners."-- Lord Chesterfield

"Learn to accept how people judge you but never ever let it sink in your nerves especially when you know it's not true.."

If ever you get caught sleeping during class, slowly raise your head and say: "in Jesus name, Amen".
:excited:

If I would be given a chance to create a bill or a law,
it would be the right to have you
:clap:

don't break someone's heart, they only had one.
break their bones na lang, they have 206 naman.

walang pera pang tagay?
simple lang, ipatimbang mu sa junk shop ang mga plastic mung kaibigan at mag-inuman kayo ng mga tunay mong kaibigan.

The human heart is a strange vessel. Love and hatred can exist side by side.

If your're never scared or embarrased or hurt, it means you never take any chances.

The ability to focus attention on important things is a defining characteristic of intelligence.

We are not victims by nature...we are programmed to be victims...for good reason...if we truly embraced our power, we would never be controlled. Live WISE

Last edited:
"Don't find love, let love find you. That's why it's called falling in love, because you don't force yourself to fall, you just fall.."

:))

in the sentence of life devil may be a comma,but never let him be the period.

thousand waves cannot wash away the burning heart of a seaman.

Broken dreams are not the end of the road
They are the beginning of new dreams and a new direction in life
You just need to be strong enough to take the first step

You don't have to try hard just to be someone else
just be yourself because God created you that way

"When you feel like giving up, remember why you held on for so long in the first place."

"Instead of giving myself reasons why I can't, I give myself reasons why I can."

"When you get into a tight place and everything goes against you, till it seems as though you could not hang on a minute longer, never give up then, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn. "

Back
Top Bottom