Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

"Quote of the Day"

The way through the world Is more difficult to find than the way beyond it.

Love does not claim materialistic possession of any kind, it yields complete freedom.

Times change, as do our wills, What we are - is ever changing;
All the world is made of change, And forever attaining new qualities.

"Happiness is like a butterfly...
The more you chase it the more it eludes you,
but if you turn your attention to other things,
it comes and sits on your shoulder."

The same hot lightning that burns your blood with PASSION....
Cools your fears with PEACE.

"Remember our jokes, our laughter, our long deep conversations, I will be missing all of that a lot."

"The same actions deceives a wicked witch"

It's not what you go through that makes you strong....
It is how you handle the situation that gives you strength.

You may not be able to control the moment. But you can control your self.

"Di mo masasabing matatag ka sa isang relasyon kung sa simpleng awayan, hiwalayan agad ang iniisip mong solusyon."

I yearn to make these scars disappear And to forget about the past. To throw away all of my fears And to be happy at last.

If you're making out of sense talking by your mouth with your b0ring t0pics...
Try to stare n0w at my chest .
So that you will see my n0nsense heart ,
pouring a million dr0ps of pain and hurtings ...
Just trying to make you see,
how much you mean to me.

A 3 words can affect ...
2 people even if
there is only one who is INL0VED.

But it takes 1 chance
2 say into a peson seriously
that 3 w0rds ...

so spend it wisely... Or that sweet 1,2,3 .. will be the most bitTer that ever happen into your life. :)

Start and end your day with a "thank you" for every little things in your life. And you'll come to realize how blessed you truly are.

We all wear masks and the time comes when we cannot remove them without removing our own skin.

The old faiths light their candles all about, but burly truth comes by and puts them out.

The secret to getting away with lying is believing with all your heart, that goes for lying to yourself even moreso than lying to another.

Confession is always weakness. The grave soul keeps its own secrets, and takes its own punishment in silence.

Back
Top Bottom