Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

"Quote of the Day"

# Life doesn’t come with a manual. There’s no perfect way to do things, because people do everything differently. What works for other people may not work for you. What’s good for you may not be good for them. We must learn our lessons on our own. And hopefully, one day, we’ll be able to figure out how to live right.

its nice to have someone in your life who can make you smile even when they're not around

# Instead of counting the things you lack, count the things you have and be grateful for them. Know that you can’t have everything, but God makes sure you always get what you truly need.

I'm not telling you it is going to be easy - I'm telling you it's going to be worth it."
-Art Williams

Minsan kailangan mong magkamali para matutunan ang tama, pero kung lagi kana nagkakamali, aba?! e katangahan na yan.. -vmgermino

It's important to have a healthy relationship with your food! Everything in moderation.

Kung ano ang nasa paligid mo, yun ang huhubog ng pagkatao mo!-vmgermino

END is not the END.

Infact E. N. D. means "EFFORT NEVER DIES"

If you get N0 in answer
remember N.0. means
"NEXT OPPORTUNITY "

THINK POSITIVE and
BE POSITIVE :)

Matakot ka sa taong nagtitimpi, dahil di mo alam kung anung maaring mangyari, baka ikaw pa ang mapahamak sa huli.-vmgermino

The best makeup is Smile. The best jewelry is Modesty. The best clothing is Confidence:p:lol:

Never rush into Love, because love never runs out. Let love be the one to knock at our door. True Love is worth waiting for.;)

If you cannot do great things, do small things in a great way.

When you stop chasing the wrong things, you give the right things a chance to catch you

Life is not about the mistakes we’ve made. It’s about the lessons we’ve learned and the friends we’ve gained.

If you cry at trouble, it grows double. But if you learn to laugh at trouble, you can surpass it & make it disappear like a bubble.

‎"Dark and difficult times lie ahead. Soon we must all face the choice between what is right and what is easy. But remember this, you have friends here. You're not alone." - Dumbledore

I hate when a perfectly good song is ruined because it reminds me of someone I don't want to remember.

Back
Top Bottom