Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

"Quote of the Day"

You can't get what you desire if you're too busy complaining about what you already have that isn't enough for you.

Sometimes you've to let go, not because you give-up, but you realize that there are things that cannot be!

Never set a limit on your dreams. You may not know when or where they will come true, but you must always believe that they will.

The world is round and the place which
may seem like the end may also be the
beginning.

The world is full of negative don't let yourself affects you..

--elixir

Mind set supremacy is the key to win in this battle called LIFE..

--elixir

Never set a limit on your dreams. You may not know when or where they will come true, but you must always believe that they will.

Sometimes you need to hold on to something. Sometimes you need to let go. But sometimes it's harder to decide which to do.

Prayers are word unspoken. The minute we seek God he is already there.

Stop wasting your time on someone who will make you feel that you are not part of his life.

Reflected on the water are the hidden feelings that the mind usually suppresesses.

- Beelzebub CHAPTER 146

If happy ever after did exist
I would still be holding you like this.

Just when I thought I could not walk one more step. God picked me up and carried me.

Sometimes we don't get to choose our own
destiny; Sometimes it chooses us.

If you really love that person, learn to wait. maybe you are not to meant to be together for today but meant to be in the future.

Back
Top Bottom