Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

"Quote of the Day"

If you want to know your past, look into your present conditions. If you want to know your future, look into your present actions. :thumbsup:

It's not hard to sacrifice everything for someone. It's hard to find that someone who deserves your sacrifices. :yipee:

"People aren't dolls. You can't just play with them and put them in the box when you're done."

"Love doesn't show in sweet words you say because love will be proven by making an effort and time to show how much that person means to you."

"It hurts when something good ends, but it hurts even more when you cling to it, knowing that it's not there."
--- Wiz Khalifa

life is short.. just like a boxer short

I'm only me. That is all I can
be. No more, no less, dont second guess.
I love, I live, I laugh, I cry. Some days I'm
funny, others I'm not, sometimes I'm in
overdrive and I can't stop. You may not
like me, but that's okay because this is
me and how I'll stay.

Kapag naghiwalay mas gusto ko pa yung pinagpalit ako eh para alam ko yung dahilan. Hindi yung nagkahiwalay kayo dahil may problema. Tipong iisipin mo pa na sa simpleng problema na pinag awayan niyo, hindi pa nasolusyunan at hindi ka pa sinamahang lumaban. Mas masakit yun eh. Tipong hindi mo alam kung maghihintay ka pa ba? Yun ang mahirap eh. Yung antay ka ng antay. Tapos wala ka na palang hinihintay.
-- Matabangutak

“I didn’t leave. You just changed your direction. You left me. Then I decided to do the same thing :]”

When life knocks you down on your knees.
REMEMBER:
You’re in the perfect position to
PRAY
Reach Out..Touch Hearts..Share with
friends & family...

Walang matigas na tinapay, ang hindi makakarating sa paroroonan. :lol:

Makikidaan lang mga dre. gandang umaga :thumbsup:

"Any Complexity in life is just the ego trying to undo the simplicity of reality"

Too many people go through life running from something that isn't after them.

"Ignore those people who are talking behind your back. Because that were they belong, just behind your back."

Nowadays people know the price of everything and the value of nothing.

Once the toothpaste is out of the tube, it's hard to get it back in! - H.R. Haldeman

No matter what you believe, it doesn't change the facts. - Al Kersha

Back
Top Bottom