Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

"Quote of the Day"

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.

“You forget what you want to remember, and you remember what you want to forget.”

― Cormac McCarthy, The Road

You’ll never know how strong you are, until being strong is your only choice – Bob Marley

People will hate you, rate you, shake you, and break you, but how strong you stand is what makes you.

Don't belittle others when you're not so sharp yourself.

Last edited:
wag kang malungkot kung palpak ang lovelife mo,

sadyang malakas lang talagang manalangin ang taong pumapangarap sayo .

kahit gaano pa ka dami ang lalaki at babae sa mundo ,
kung inlove ka na talaga , di kana ma iinlove pa sa iba

aanhin pa ang tiwala kung bawat hinala ay laging tumatama,

"The best feeling of happiness is when you are happy because you've made somebody else happy."

"You're lucky when you found the person who can understand and handle your mood and doesn't have any plans on giving you up."

"There's no need to rush, if something is meant to be, it will happen, in the right time with the right person, for the best reason."

I am the GUITAR and God is the Guitarist...

The reason why you hear beautiful sounds from me, is not because of my quality,
but because of His EXCELLENCY, on how He holds me.

Every thought you have seeps in your blood

Last edited:
"Life is getting harder and harder. And to be strong, all I have to do is getting closer and closer to God."

Back
Top Bottom