Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

"Quote of the Day"

The dream that you don't fight for can haunt you for the rest your life..

Life is an incessant series of problems... all difficult, with brutally limited choices - and a time limit

:)

Dangerous toys are fun but you could get hurt

If you keep your vision clear you will see the future. What happens in our future is our own responsibility

Last edited:
”Never regret. If it’s good, it’s wonderful. If
it’s bad, it’s experience.”

“Dear tomorrow, do whatever you want to do.
I have already lived my today and I am not afraid
of you anymore .”

Stop waiting for things to happen. Instead, go out and make them happen.!

Ang hindi lumingon sa pinag kaka-utangan, ay hindi na makakaulit kailanman.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

“The great thing about getting older is that
you don’t lose all the other ages you’ve been.”

"if there’s one lesson we young adults ought to learn, it should be maturity. Maturity to understand that life is unfair and maturity to not make things worse. Maturity to realize that there are things that we can’t change and maturity to accept them gracefully. Maturity in loving and maturity to never be bitter if things don’t work out."

"You can spend hours, days, weeks, months or even years... trying to pick all the pieces... overthinking everything... justifying what could've..what would have happend... or just leave all the pieces on the floor... and move the f*ck on..."

-tupac

"The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and goodwill, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger to those who attempt to destroy my brothers and you will know, I am the Lord when I lay vengeance upon you."

"There really is someone out there for everyone, but we are not all destined to meet them by a certain age"

Challenges are what make life interesting
and overcoming them is what makes life
meaningful.

"We dont become champions because we win. We win because we are champions."

"It is not our abilities that show what we truly are. It is our choices."

- Albus Dumbledore

Back
Top Bottom