Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

"Quote of the Day"

Once you realize how blessed you are, you
can be happy with what you have. You
may not have all you want but God has
given you all you need.

As you waste your breath complaining about life,
someone out there is breathing their last.
Appreciate what you have.

"Don't waste words on people who
deserve your silence. Sometimes the most
powerful thing you can say is nothing at
all."

Re: "Quote of the Day"

"I want to inspire people."
"I want someone to look at me and say because of you i didn't give up."

- - - Updated - - -

"Readers are plentiful, Thinkers are rare."

As I have grown older, I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake.

"One of the greatest man on earth is he who respect the elders"

- - - Updated - - -

"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched - they must be felt with the heart."

"Do not complain with life because if you do so, you will not like when it will start complaining back at you."

"The world reflects what you need to see, not only what you want to see."

- - - Updated - - -

"Always put yourself in others' shoes. If you feel that it hurts you, it probably hurts the other person, too."

I don't want to live a thousand years.
If I just live through today, that will be enough.

Start living before You start dying. :salute:

Behind every sweet smile,theres a bitter sadness that no one can ever feel or ever see.

Last edited:
"You don’t have to choose between your sexual side, your intellectual side, your emotional side, or your spiritual side…. Just combine them all into one powerful expression and shine that brilliant light all across this world and beyond."

-Born Free

The person who gives you unexpected happines is the one who will give you unexpected sadness.

“Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.”
--George Carlin

Back
Top Bottom