Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

"Quote of the Day"

“If I had a flower for every time I thought of you...I could walk through my garden forever.”
― Alfred Tennyson

"Trust enables you to put your deepest feelings and fears in the palm of your partner's hand, knowing they will handle it with care."
- Carl S. Avery

"Marriage may be made in heaven, but the maintenance must be done on earth!"
-unknown

"Ikasal ka man o hindi, ang importante, marunong kng magmahal... ng totoo!!!"
-me

"When two people are meant for each other, no time is too long, no distance is too far, no one can ever tear them apart."

"I don’t want to have the world’s attention. Yours is enough."
- i saw in some tumblr blog

Some people aren’t antisocial, they’re just
very selective when it comes to who they
associate with.

You know what charm is: a way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clear question.
» Albert Camus

the best part to touch a woman that will make them crazy is their heart ..

--myvirtualgirlfriend-android

" No matter how much you care about
someone, sometimes it's just not meant
to be. "

"Kahit na anong bagal ng paglakad mo, kung di ka naman niya gustong habulin, hindi ka talaga nya maabutan... kahit na mag-stop over ka pa." -Bob Ong

Accept responsibility for your life.
Remember that it is you who will get you where you want to go, no one else..
:pray:

I don't want to live a thousand years.
If I just live through today, that will be enough.

Start living before You start dying.

That moment when you randomly feel
depressed for no apparent reason may
indicate that you're actually missing
someone.

"Everyone has that one secret that will break your heart. "

Back
Top Bottom