Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

"Quote of the Day"

I found myself
the moment I found you
and I am petrified
that if you stop
seeing something
beautiful in me
then I’ll stop
seeing it
too.

-Tyler Knott Gregson-

Beginnings are usually scary and endings are usually sad, but it's everything in between that makes it all worth living.

"Some people bring out the worst in you, others bring out the best, and then there are those remarkably rare, addictive ones who just bring out the most. Of everything. They make you feel so alive that you’d follow them straight into hell, just to keep getting your fix."

-Karen Marie Moning

Sometimes the things we can't change end up changing us.

Last edited:
" no matter how the wind blows,,mountain cannot vow on it "

thanks for this ! up!!

"she stuck a bookmark
in my heart
and walked away"

-saul williams

Sometimes we see what we want to, instead of what's in front of us.
And sometimes, we don't see clearly at all.

A moment's insight is sometimes worth a life's experience.

- Oliver Wendell, Homes Sr.

"If you want to forget something or someone, never hate it, or never hate him/her. Everything and everyone that you hate is engraved upon your heart; if you want to let go of something, if you want to forget, you cannot hate."

-C. JoyBell C.

“Raise your words, not your voice. It is rain that grows flowers, not thunder…”

Be yourself, don't be scared of those hypocrites putting you down

Sometimes it doesn't mean it wasn't meant to be, you just didn't put in any effort. #missedopportunity

Last edited:
*Man often becomes what he believes himself to be. If I keep on saying to myself that I cannot do a certain thing, it is possible that I may end by really becoming incapable of doing it. On the contrary, if I have the belief that I can do it, I shall surely acquire the capacity to do it even if I may not have it at the beginning.-Mahatma Gandhi

“you can tell how dangerous a person is by the way they hold their anger inside themselves quietly.”

You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.

Back
Top Bottom