Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Read Only Flash Drive

edek5530

Apprentice
Advanced Member
Reaction score
Guys pa help namn po. I cant open and even format my flash drive. It started when i tried to format my usb and it hanged up. I did many things na but still read only parin.View attachment 153335

Attachments

• read only.png
    read only.png
    127.5 KB · Views: 36
hi TS, try mo isaksak yung Flashdrive mo sa USB OTG na phone like Samsung Galaxy S4.. then try mo magbura ng file or magcopy ng file.. kung makakapagerase or add ka ng file, mas ok.. saka mu sya subukan ulit sa PC.. ganyan lang ginawa ko kasi ilang beses na nangyayari sa FD ko yan.. gumagana naman ulit FD ko..

punta ka CMD then type mo to.

attrib -r -a -s -h /s /d *.* /F: (F = removable disk)

Back
Top Bottom