Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

[request][help]o+/oplus xfinit stock official/original rom/firmware mt6735p

2fast2drift

Recruit
Basic Member
Reaction score
Mga Boss Im New Here @ Symbianize I Just Needly This Stock/Official Firmware or ROM

Yung O+/OPlus Xfinit ni Misis Just Not Booting Up Or Not Responding in Power Button After SP Flash tool i Just Flash a TWRP Recovery for MT6735P then after than Always Blackscreen nlng siya

I Even Search other Webs(Note:I Just Respect This Site So I Will Not Post Any Links)
And other site providing other O+/Oplus Brand ROM/Firmware Like

E.g. - O+ Air,O+ 360 HD+ 2.0,O+360 Alpha Plus,O+ 8.93,O+ Fab Art,O+ 8.31z,O+ 8.15,O+ S553(all of this unit mention have a Stock Official Firmware/ROM in this site and to the other sites)

But for O+ Xfinit I Did Not Seen Even Any Topics About This, I hope Someone have a Backup Of Stock Rom or Working Rom na walang Issue And Running Smoothly if have an issue i will do the rest of them basta running ROM/Firmware from O+ Xfinit Im Also a Developer/Moder of Android But This Mediatek Devices Always Gives Me Headache Not Like other Brand That I Have Successfully Ported ROM Like Samsung Devices,and Rockchip Devices

Back
Top Bottom