Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Requesting for Starmobile Octa Stock ROM / Firmware

shoeshy

Recruit
Basic Member
Reaction score
Hello Starmobile Octa User,

Good day! If you have a Starmobile Octa and looking for Stock ROM / Firmware of your phone, I can assist you create a Scatter file for your MTK device, using your Starmobile Octa (rooted) plugged into your computer. I have a Hard Bricked Starmobile Octa on hand and I would like to revive the phone from a friend. With your help we can create the Stock ROM / Firmware, since I believe you are looking and searching for it. I have contacted and tried reaching Starmobile Support with regards to this subject. But unfortunately, they won't let me have a copy of the original Firmware. But then, they advised me to download the firmware from OTA (Over-The -Air) option. The problem is, the phone is already dead and can not do anything at all. I was able to fix and update the USB of the phone and tried flashing the old ROM with a new ROM from the same Chipset which is MT6592. But then, I was prompted an error from SP Flash Tool. The error I was prompted is for the original firmware of my device and that's what I've been searching for 2 weeks now and still no chance of getting one. I even discovered the re-branded phone from Thailand which is the I-mobile IQ X Octo. Then I searched for the official firmware of the I-mobile IQ X Octo. Guess what, no one has the gut to create a stock rom for it. After a week of thinking for other solutions, I end up searching for someone with the same phone Starmobile Octa and together we will create a stock rom for this device. If you are willing to help and share and care, you can reach me via Facebook -or- you can email me -or- send me a message -or- reply to this thread. Thank you in advance! God bless. :pray::pray:

Back
Top Bottom