Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Poem Restless

I thought i can do everything
Facing challenges
Braving every hindrance
Though hard time comes
Still i try to stand tall above it

But one day, something hit me
the sensation of tiredness
the feeling of self loathing
it feels like im not appreciated
it feels like everyone is against me

though truly i felt fine
but the next minute i'm not
feels like im stuck between something
everything is mixed and in shambles
any minute pieces of me drops.

I can relate to the struggle of trying to do everything and feeling exhausted and unappreciated. I especially like the last line, which suggests a sense of fragility and vulnerability cuz that's we are. I hope you will find some peace and support in your journey. Thank you for sharing this poem. :salute:

I can relate to the struggle of trying to do everything and feeling exhausted and unappreciated. I especially like the last line, which suggests a sense of fragility and vulnerability cuz that's we are. I hope you will find some peace and support in your journey. Thank you for sharing this poem. :salute:
thank you more to come in the future šŸ˜Š

Back
Top Bottom