Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Revival: Q & A Portion

Health and some opportunities

What's the worst gift you received this year, so far?

Stress, some days were just depressing, anxiety was high. PSA guys, take care of your mental health. Don’t let the stigma that we have against it hinder you from getting help if you really need it. If you think you’re suffering from this, try betterhelp.com, it’s a great resource.

Hi, kumain ka na? 😘

Hello... Done na :yes:

How many pillows do you sleep with? :cloud9:

dalawa,,isa sa ulo at isang daklayan

nakabutas kana ng tsinelas/sapatos sa sobrang intense mo maglakad? :lol:

Ang specific naman nun :lol: hindi pa naman.

May Christmas party ba kayo?

Yeah, kasabay siya ng Year End Party namin.
I really wanna go kasi overdrive party pero may shift ako 😔
Baka party now, tagos sa pader later :lmao:

Are you willing to be a sperm donor if given a chance?

Sure, why not. Pero siguro extra special kung personal friend or acquaintance ko yung hihingi sakin ng ganung klaseng tulong... kasi nandun yung fact na kahit papano, I'll get to have a chance na makita yung bunga – yung bata, if ever. Di naman sa may balak ako angkinin yung bata kung sakali, kalokohan na yun lol. Pero still, kung nandun ako sa ganun situation I think parang mas gusto ko yung option na kahit papano, pwede ko makita yung bata, even from afar, kahit siguro isang beses lang.

Same q sa guys. Sa females naman, are you willing to be a surrogate mom if given the chance?

Definitely yes.
And it would be much easier for me dahil wala akong bf/partner to seek for an approval.
Mas gusto ko ring nakikita yung bata if ever. I’m her/his second mom after all. 🥹

same q parin. 🤭

Wala namang bisa yan eh, dahil dito:

1670115805838.jpeg

:evillol: :evillol: :evillol:

Ewan, siguro yung pagiging ako lang

Para sayo, anong pinaka-attractive na part mo?

^parang di to nag change ng username e :laugh:
------
mata daw at ngipin :noidea:

how is your crush doing?

I dunno wala kasi siyang pangalan :lmao:

How’s your enemy doing? 😅

Buhay pa rin

How are you doing?

just alright

what is your biggest regret?

half 1 am, yep late dinner time

anong masasabi mo sa #kuraffy?:lol: