Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Revival: Q & A Portion

balbon, but not so extreme. weird. :lmao:

same question

wag ka nga pakalat kalat baka mapulot ka ng iba ! akin ka na eh :love: ✌️

balbon, but not so extreme. weird. :lmao:

same question
not sure kung weird pero yung paa na sobrang linis,,lalo sa jeep,,yun madalas yung pinapansin ko :lol:

bakit maalat ang dagat?

madami kasi umiihi sa beach kapag nagswi-swimming eh :lmao:

1670155778428.png

Last edited:
It may sound cliché... Pero when he sees the future with me, ok na... pwede na... :lol:

Same question... :belat:

siguro if tanggap niya buong pagkatao ko

what makes you happy?

Simple things. Good food, watching the rain from the window when I’m tucked in in the couch, jazz music… simple things.

Mahilig ka ba bumili ng damit?

0o

ano ireregalo mo para sa sarili mo ngayong darating na pasko?

wala pa or no plans mag add to cart

If you could live anywhere, where would it be? :unsure:

somewhere near the beach and nakikita ko yung sunset.

what makes you angry?

liars

What do you plan on spending with your 13th month?

Sadly wala akong 13th month bonus :lol:

Kunyare na lang...
I'll buy a new monitor :slow:

Same question...

Same wala dn akong 13th month. Lol. Wala pa ako plano bilhin for myself. Hehe

What’s a skill (that’s not related to work) that you wish you learned when you were growing up?

cooking skills :noidea: sana man lang nagkaroon ako ng interest before. hehe dakilang tagahugas tuloy ako.

what's the most annoying question that people around you ask often?

Kung bakit daw ako single.

Same q

Honestly, di ko rin alam :lol: Sobrang focused ako sa ibang mga bagay to the point na wala sa plans ko ngayon magka-lovelife lol

Yun din ba yung isa sa reasons mo why you might probably hate going to family reunions? (dahil sa mga paulit-ulit na questions na yun)

Yes, medjo boring kasi same old same old :lol:

What kind of personality do you work best with and why?

Back
Top Bottom