Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Revival: Q & A Portion

I think yes

Same q

yes. dirty lil secret

Do you consider yourself a high maintenance ?

Nope. Sobrang frugal ko kaya. Baka ikaw pa magpilit sakin gumastos :lol: I also don't demand too much attention.

Anong christmas gift yung tingin mong worthy ka na makuha ngayon? (pwedeng non-material stuff)

Last edited:
Gusto ko lang bumalik sa dati ang lahat.

Nararamdaman mo ba ang inflation?

Hell yeah! Isang sibuyas 30 pesos seriously Peeleepeenss ? :lmao:

Do you consider yourself successful ?

No, at least not yet. One day, hopefully.

What's your ideal holiday/vacation?

Ideal? Relaxed lang. staycation sa hotel sa bagong city. Pag hapon lalabas mageexplore. Pag gabi chill lang. preferably may pool na pwedeng may konting drinks lang. then kwentuhan hanggang mga 10pm or midnight.

Dream holiday? Northern lights glass igloo private stay. Norway.

Ikaw? Same q

I also want to see the Northern Lights, but my dream holiday would be to visit Jerusalem, Israel.

What is the worst feeling you've ever felt?

The worst one was probably that sickening feeling that I felt years ago when I was heavily doubted and ridiculed by a great number of people even though I've literally done nothing wrong. But despite what happened, I still consider it as a very valuable life lesson that I think I really had to learn at that time when it comes to dealing with other people.

What makes you smile nowadays?

Waking up on a Saturday morning and realizing it's the weekend :relax:

Ilan na naging exes mo? :lol:

Wait, yung legal o kasama yung mga walang label?? Hahaha :lol: isa lang ang tunay kong ex. Hehe

Ikaw ilan?

No comment your honor. I invoke my right against self-incrimination :lmao:

Guys: Tingin mo ilang beses ka na nabasted?
Girls: Tingin mo ilang suitors mo na yung binasted mo?

One :whisper:

May pasok bukas or wala? :lol:

wala

may pasok ngaun?

Tapos na

Nakapag toothbrush na? :D

Di pa... May balak pa ko lumamon mamaya eh haha

Tapos na kayo mag-moment? :lol:

tapos na iniwan na ako di nagpaalam :rofl:

day off bukas?

Hindi :sigh:

Nakapunta na sa moon? :lol: