Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Revival: Q & A Portion

Probably someone who has lots of ideas, but also knows how to listen well tsaka walang ego

Anong preferred na timpla mo sa kape?

Para sa bills tsaka dun sa tatlong na-add to cart ko :laugh:

Sinong madalas mo mapanaginipan na tao?

Condolence pala sayo & sa family mo...

None right now. Although naka-abang ako sa The Boys S4, Sandman S2 & The Witcher S3

Pinaka-favorite mong movie villain and why?

May sound cliché but for me it’s Heath Ledger’s Joker in Nolan’s the dark knight. I think that performance encapsulates the true face anarchy and insanity. It was just played superbly for me. There’s a lot of other performances that came close but Joker takes the cake.

Same q

Aside from Heath's, gusto ko rin yung ibang take ni Joaquin Phoenix :approve:

Sino yung cinoconsider mong superhero mo nung bata ka pa? (pwedeng someone in real life)

can't think of someone else, my childhood was a tragedy :lol:

when was the last time you cried and why?

The other night, I was watching Toni G Studio, where Maxene Magalona shared her experience going through her failed marriage. It somehow triggered my emotions and left me crying *rolleyes*

Do you consider yourself religious?

Not really. Pero I know the ways of the church. I was raised in a catholic household, was brought up in catholic school, active din sa church activities noon. Nag llector sa Misa, responsorial psalm etc. ganun.

Pero I realized when I grew up that I was doing all these things not because I wanted to, but because my parents talked me into doing it. I didn’t have a strong motivation to do it.

Nagkacovid ka na? Nagtest ako kagabi positive 😓

Fortunately di pa... Pero sh!t, get well soon brother :approve:

What kept you sane nung panahon ng pandemic?

Gitara. Lol. Nagaral ulit ako mag gitara. Hehe.

Ikaw ba? Wfh ka na ba nung pandemic?

Yes. Wfh ako ilang taon na din.
(Get well soon hoping for your fast recovery) :comfort:

What makes you kilig po? So conyo lol

yong pag umihi na lang

what makes you sad?

when i feel unwanted 😔

What is the most romantic moment ever happened in your life ?

Virgo

What is your view/opinion re: Maharlika Wealth Fund Bill?

I don't trust the program they're trying to implement. I wish there some other ways though...

What makes you special?

Wala

What makes a woman happy?

Attention

Do you have a secret you’ll take with you to the grave?

Back
Top Bottom