Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Rodrigo Duterte Supporters ka ba ? pasok ka sa thread na to

Go Duterte!!! para sa tunay na pagbabago! Sya ang totoong makapagbabago sa tunay na estado ng ating lipunan!

mga duterte loyal, pwede kayong mag join dito :

https://www.facebook.com/nodigong/?fref=ts

- - - Updated - - -

View attachment 248277

View attachment 248278

ueMB3FU.jpg

Attachments

• OdfoHAR.jpg
    OdfoHAR.jpg
    79.5 KB · Views: 5
  • xyudIDD.jpg
    xyudIDD.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:
bago nyo iboto si duterte research muna, huwag kayong makibandwagon sa safest city on the philippines daw.:lol:

hindi porket effective na mayor eh okey na prisidente.

paid basher

hayss di pa nga nahalal si duterte puro panlalait na.. di lang man binilang kung anung tulong binigay niya.. at least si duterte totoo sa sarili niya..

sige buto nyu si meriam defensor na di naniniwala sa diyos..
buto nyu mga presidente nyung mga nagmamalinis... puro pa kunwari..
ok naman kaya sa inyo mga plastic na candidate..

Sa nang babash kay duterte about his attitude(personally pero wala sa politika) sabihin nyo nga sino kandidato nyo. aber? Please remember, hindi po "Role Model" ang hinahanap natin kundi "Pagbabago" at alam kong alam nyo kung ano problema ng ating bansa(period)

hindi ka naman pinipilit iboto si duterte eh. kung ayaw mo, wag mo hahaha

Try nio rin mag research sa internet... Ndi puro sa tv at sabi sabi lang kau nag base... Mas malawak ang internet mas marami kang malalaman na ndi ibinubulgar ng media.... Dapar walang kibikilingan walang pinoprotektahan... Ang mahirap kasi limited lang ang binabalita sa tv...try nio Magresearch din sa net

- - - Updated - - -

Dun na ko sa may napatunaya na.... Ung may action at alam ang salitang disiplina...
Duterte parin...

- - - Updated - - -

Magkakaiba ang tao..
Ang di kaya ni juan ay ndi nangangahulugan na di rin kaya ni pedro...
"When someone tells you it cant be done... Its more a reflection of their limitations not yours..
Du30

Share ko lang. Share nyo din sa iba.

Duterte's safe city
By Peter Wallace

I visited Davao City last week and I was impressed. We’ve all heard of the “kill them” mayor; well, I met that mayor. A more down-to-earth person would be hard to find, and a more sincere person equally hard. Whether you agree with his ruthless approach to criminality or not, you can only be impressed with what he’s done for the city.

We toured his emergency response station. I couldn’t believe I was in the Philippines. I mentioned how impressed (that word kept cropping up) I am with his new fire trucks. “Not new,” he said, “properly maintained.” Not only were they well-maintained, they were also well-equipped. Even helmets and fireproof clothing were on the seats waiting to be put on instantly for rapid response to a fire call.

There was a pediatric ambulance just for mothers giving birth, which they can do in the ambulance if time runs out. It had an incubator, even cartoon paintings on the wall for a little comfort. It was a maternity hospital on wheels. The other ambulances were similarly well-equipped, and in perfect condition, not like the decrepit vans, inadequately converted and never maintained but emblazoned with the mayor’s name, you see elsewhere. Mayor Rodrigo Duterte’s name was nowhere to be seen, just the functions of the ambulance or emergency vehicle.

There were rubber boats, fiberglass boats, even two amphibious vehicles, all carefully stored in working condition, ready for any emergency. Everything stored in a purpose-designed building. And throughout that building, everything was organized, tidily stored, ready for instant use. The only other place I’ve seen like it is my own workshop.

We headed to the CCTV control center next door; it’s a world first jointly developed with IBM. I thought I was in one of those “CSI” series. There were two rooms full of screens depicting scenes on the roads of Davao from 1,300 CCTV cameras. These were cameras able to circle and zoom down to read a car’s plate number, cameras able to pick up an accident or a crime in full detail, even peek through the window into McDonalds to see what people are eating. “Impressive” is not a sufficient word—but be careful what you do in McDonalds.

The emergency call center in the same building, like the CCTV monitoring, runs 24 hours. A call to 911 gets instant response. I tried it: Within three rings a girl answered, inquiring about the emergency. This at 1 a.m.

The mayor says his central theme is “discipline”; everything revolves around that. He stands for no nonsense. Which brings us to the “Dirty Harry” (as this newspaper’s editorial referenced him) image. Certainly he doesn’t hesitate to talk tough. Does he do it, or at the least sanction it? I don’t know. Maybe it’s just a scare tactic, but Human Rights Watch accuses him of full complicity.

In a civilized society, such action is reprehensible. But in a civilized society, the system of law works. In the Philippines, it very provably does not—as I’ve argued in many columns, to no effect, although the Chief Justice has promised reform. But she’s up against monumental problems and resistance. Criminals, even if they’re caught in the Philippines, get away with it. According to the International Freedom of Expression Exchange, 171 journalists have been killed since 1986, with only 16 convictions so far.

It’s a difficult one, in a society where crime goes mostly unpunished. Duterte’s solution is drastic in the extreme and, in the wrong hands, could be massively abused, as we saw during martial law. But if you rely on an inutile legal system the society remains at risk from ruthless criminals. So what do you do? Do you stick to the democratic ideal, or accept that the reality calls for a different solution?

Aside from its impressive peace and order situation, Davao is also among the country’s most competitive local government units. The National Competitiveness Council (NCC) ranks Davao as the fourth most competitive city in the country, only behind Makati, Cagayan de Oro and Naga.

Davao topped NCC’s Cities and Municipalities Competitiveness survey in terms of infrastructure (which covers subsectors such as health and education infrastructure and ICT connection); ranked 11th in economic dynamism (which includes jobs generated and the cost of doing business); and placed 13th in terms of government efficiency. The survey noted that Davao is the most transparent LGU in the country and the most active in terms of promoting investments. The NCC also recognized the city for its compliance to national directives to LGUs and efficient tax collection.

I used to run a factory in Davao back in the late 1970s. It’s a different city today, one that works—in safety.

Source: http://opinion.inquirer.net/85269/dutertes-safe-city

Anim kami sa isang bahay kaya +6 para kay Mayor.

Kaya po namin iboboto si Mayor Duterte dahil taga Mindanao po siya. Ramdam niya ang hagupit ng gyera sa mindanao. Baka sakaling sa kanya namin mahanap ang everlasting peace na matagal na namin hinahanap na taga mindanao.

#Duterte_For_President :rock:

Last edited:
"Ayoko ko kay duterte, kuntento na ako sa kriminalidad at kurapsyon dito sa bansa natin. Gusto ko magkahirap2x tayo lahat at lalong lumala pa ang lahat" at Gusto ko rin ng vote buying, 1000 pwede na..

by bobotante!!, Kriminal at Kurap..

#duterte para sa pagbabago...

duterte ako wala ng iba siya ang gusto ko maging president.support ako sayo idol duterte.

ganito kasi yan. iba mamuhay jan lalo na sa mga muslim areas kaya walang improvements nahahati sila sa mga grupo at ang grupo na yon ay isang private army na pinamumunuan ng isang malakas na tao or lider ex. ampatuan lahat ng goverment funds nakukurakot ng lider ng mga grupo ito ay pinambibili ng armas. akalain mo di man sapat ang pera ng mga tao dun kasi pinambibili ng mga baril. halimbawa membro ka ng isang priv. army may territoryo yan at bawal kang gumala doon. kaya walang kaunlaran sa mga muslim areas kasi nakukurakot din ng lider tapos sasabihing kinukurakot ng gobyerno. kung matupad yung federalism. maseseparate ang state ng mga muslim yun nman ang gusto nila kaya nag rerebelde sila. iwas damay din to kasi kung kurakot doon na area hindi damay ang mga katabi na state dito kasi nga doon lng ang hndi umuunlad di mo nman talaga yan mapipigilan yung mga rebelde. ang advntage dito uunlad yung mga katabi ng muslim area at makakaabot ng tulong para umunlad din doon.

mga mangmang..pag namuno naman sya tapos ginawa nya mga pinagsasabe nya sasabihin nyo human rights. Pagreresignin nyo din parang kay Marcos lng.

duterte.for a change.tama na sa matatalinong buwaya.let's go for the hunter!

:ranting: para sa akin if matuloy si Grace Poe malamang na si Poe ang mananalo.,
pero pag di sya matuloy sa pagtakbo., siguradong si Duterte talaga
ang manalo.. kasi alam ng mga taong bayan kong sino ang MALINIS at TAPAT sa trabaho...
kasi dati pang puro palpak ang pamumuno sa ating bansa.,
puro abuso nalang ang nangyare sa kaban ng bayan.. at laging may anumaliya
ang pamamalakad nito.. kaya KATARUNGAN at HUSTISYA ang tanging hiling
ng sambayan.. at sinu bang hindi gusto sa salitang PAGBABAGO

at TAPAT sa SERBISYO...
syempre tayong LAHAT.. di ba..? kaya PANAHUN NA PARA SA PAGBABAGO.. :ranting:

sa daang matuwid alam na natin na WALANG PAGBABAGO :upset:
sa daang matuwid alam na natin na DI TAPAT SA SERBISYO :upset:
sa daang matuwid alam na natin na WALANG HUSTISYA :upset:
sa daang matuwid alam na natin na DI MALINIS AT MATINUNG PAMAMALAKAD :upset:

ngayun IBUBOTO NYU PA BA..? :upset:

Back