Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

[Root] for all devices .., one tap Root

For those who are asking if .., this application works on your devices.., Please try it ..., because its just only an application..., If your mobile phone didnt root.., it means that this application doesnt support your smart phone .., it Doesnt HARM your device..,

Comment here if this application doesnt work on your device...,
I will find an app.., that will fix our problem..,

Thank you.., God bless to all..,

---->>> maetin <<<----

Here is the files.. Download below.., other app that will root your devices.

pd po b to s wifikill?
nid q lng po my bwkaw s dL smen eh..

Just Download and Install.., No need to turn off your Device. After installing this apk to your mobile device open and TAP the Big Blue or Green. Then after that it will now Root your device in just a seconds.
---> This app is not Developed by me, I just want to Share the easy way.
Note:
It works in any Devices like:
* Cherry mobile
* Torque
* My phone
* Skk mobile
*Cloud Phone
* and many more...
---Download the File Below---

sir hindi ko sya ma open sa cp ko sir can`t file open .. bka may ma itulong po kayo skin about sa file na DL ko thnx advance.. Cherry Mobile SONIC 2.0

I think there was a problem while you are Downloading the File...,
(File Cant open)

Try to Download again..,
Or Download it from the main site.., just type Kingroot apk on Google.,

Thank You

Last edited:
okay okay welcome...,
But dont forget to share this ^_^

pwede po ba sa cherry mobile flare 3 yung root 4 all pro

Last edited:
Gana kaya to sa CM Razor 2.0? Takot ako baka kasi ma brick hahaha

It'll not brick your device because its just an application.., ^_^

Just Download and Install.., No need to turn off your Device. After installing this apk to your mobile device open and TAP the Big Blue or Green. Then after that it will now Root your device in just a seconds.
---> This app is not Developed by me, I just want to Share the easy way.
Note:
It works in any Devices like:
* Cherry mobile
* Torque
* My phone
* Skk mobile
*Cloud Phone
* and many more...., ^_^

---Download the File Below---

Pwede nbah 2 sa Cherry Mobile Cosmos Force?

Boss ayaw ,a root ng torque sky 3g q ginamit q ung king root ska key root ,aster. Pa help pls

Pwd po buh ito sa CM fusion na table TS?

Salamat in advance

thanks sir. pa dl din.. Fb mamaya kung working

Back
Top Bottom