Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

[Root] for all devices .., one tap Root

No need to back up ^_^

thank you finally rooted my 2 year old cherry titan w500 :lol:. first deleted kabayan and cherry bloatwares. :excited:

Oh..., good to hear that :D

mga ts ask ko kung papaano ginawa ninyo..insatll lang ba ang ginawa niyo tapos oks na kaagad? kc ayaw gumana sa akin yan eh..Cherry mobile FLARE S3 Octa core..tnx...
sana may makasagot kaagad...:help::help::help:

Hmmmm.,.,

Yup Install it.,., And tap the big Green.,., To Root your device ^_^

Help ts or anyone. when I tapped the green button it starts smoothly but then, few sec my phone automatically rebooting. :help:

Cherry mobile excalibur po ba pede to?:help:

Last edited:
HELLO!! PANO PO YUNG EMOJI SWITCHER? PAG NAIREBOOT/RESTART KO NA YUNG PHONE KO AYAW PA DIN PO GUMANA NUNG NAIPALIT KO NA EMOJI. Salamat po. Tas naitry ko na dinpo yung notocoloremoji.ttf ayaw pa din po. Ano gagawin ko?

Sorry Guys..., But if your device automatically restart when you tap the Green button it means..., this app is not compatible with your device...,
But we are searching for an app that can ROOT your device..,

Back
Top Bottom