Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Rooting Starmobile Engage 7HD

cruz457

Recruit
Basic Member
Reaction score
ROOTING YOUR ENGAGE 7HD

1. Put the zip file on the root of your SD card
2. Reboot to recovery (with the device off, press the VOLUME UP and POWER BUTTON SIMULTANEOUSLY until it enters RECOVERY)
3. Select (using VOLUME KEYS)
3.1 Volume UP --> CONFIRM
3.2 Volume DOWN --> CHOOSE
4 - Select the file "engage7HD.zip"
5 - Reboot your device

Attachments

• engage7HD.zip
    576.9 KB · Views: 801
I done this setting and now Im getting problems with my tablet. It hangs on the ANDROID LOGO..And i cant restore its factory settings. Do you have any stock firmware? kasi i cant even coonect it to my laptop. It never detects my tablet. Please response. Thank you :pray::pray::pray::pray:

sir puwede ba to sa starmobile jump,kung hindi bka meron ka file para sa jump ko,thnx in advance

I done this setting and now Im getting problems with my tablet. It hangs on the ANDROID LOGO..And i cant restore its factory settings. Do you have any stock firmware? kasi i cant even coonect it to my laptop. It never detects my tablet. Please response. Thank you :pray::pray::pray::pray:

I have absolutely the same problems too... Can someone please help us?!?!

Kuha ako nito sa saturday. First step na to!
Sana may magcook ng custom rom. :(

tanong ko lng po kung ok lng ba to if ung 7hd ko ay 4.1 na?

sana may mga engage 7hd users pa jan

TIA

ROOTING YOUR ENGAGE 7HD

1. Put the zip file on the root of your SD card
2. Reboot to recovery (with the device off, press the VOLUME UP and POWER BUTTON SIMULTANEOUSLY until it enters RECOVERY)
3. Select (using VOLUME KEYS)
3.1 Volume UP --> CONFIRM
3.2 Volume DOWN --> CHOOSE
4 - Select the file "engage7HD.zip"
5 - Reboot your device

di po ba pwede to sa engage 7+? TIA

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom