Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Sa mga Gumagamit ng WORDPRESS for there Website and web design jobs this are for you

Re: Sa mga Gumagamit ng WORDPRESS for there Website and web design jobs this are for

Happy new year! bookmarked!

Re: Sa mga Gumagamit ng WORDPRESS for there Website and web design jobs this are for

I have a tutorial for PHP from BASIC to Advanced,.... PM me your email and I will send it to you, I will be more than happy to help you

also, I am starting a web design business, and I am looking for a fresh new developers and designers, if you think you can handle it, please PM me

sir.pde din po ako makahingi.need ko kasi yan dis sem.im an IT student.thanks in advance

I have a tutorial for PHP from BASIC to Advanced,.... PM me your email and I will send it to you, I will be more than happy to help you

also, I am starting a web design business, and I am looking for a fresh new developers and designers, if you think you can handle it, please PM me

sir pashare dn skn e2 po email ko, [email protected]. tnx TS!!!! :salute:

TS my alam kabang pwede pag downloadan ng free flash text effect template?

Fellow Web Developer and Web Designers I am giving away some of my premium WORDPRESS templates/themes

report nyo saken kung may broken link and I will fix it as soon as I can

please hit "thanks" nlang sa mga mag DDL

will post more as soon as I can:excited:

sir pa send din po ng tut.. basic to advanced,..
[email protected]
thanks po :pray:

Last edited:

bro pwede ba ako makahingi sayo ng tut? basic to advance? [email protected] thanks bro!

Kailangan ba dito may background sa programming?

boss gandang gabi.. may hinahanap ako na plugin or widget o theme . gusto ko mag build na real estate na site. para sa mga real estate agent na mkapag register/login tapos maka upload siya ng property listing nya without logging in to the wp-admin side. check this theme boss.. http://bestpremiumwordpressthemes.com/images/2010/03/4.png

ito ung address ko [email protected]

gawa kau sa artisteer..

haha yeah, nice try, kya dumadami ang tao na gustong magprogram n ayaw mag start sa basics eh dahil sa "artisteer" n yan... hnd b mganda kung magsisimula ka magaral from scratch.

oo pero mahirap maghanap ng license na artisteer..
pwera nalang kung madami kang pera

pano naman gamitin toh?

Back
Top Bottom