Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Sa mga Gumagamit ng WORDPRESS for there Website and web design jobs this are for you

Re: Sa mga Gumagamit ng WORDPRESS for there Website and web design jobs this are for

Nice,, ako din TS pasend sa email hehe

Re: Sa mga Gumagamit ng WORDPRESS for there Website and web design jobs this are for

tnx po d2...

ako din po penge din

sir puede pangi din tutorial sa php from basic to advance e2 email ko [email protected]:salute:

I have a tutorial for PHP from BASIC to Advanced,.... PM me your email and I will send it to you, I will be more than happy to help you

also, I am starting a web design business, and I am looking for a fresh new developers and designers, if you think you can handle it, please PM me

sir enge tuts about php from beginner to advance this is my email [email protected] tsaka po pla ano po requirements nyo pra dyan s business nyo

I have a tutorial for PHP from BASIC to Advanced,.... PM me your email and I will send it to you, I will be more than happy to help you

also, I am starting a web design business, and I am looking for a fresh new developers and designers, if you think you can handle it, please PM me

bossopen pa ba yung business mo baka nangangailangan ka p a ng developer pwede ako

Fellow Web Developer and Web Designers I am giving away some of my premium WORDPRESS templates/themes

report nyo saken kung may broken link and I will fix it as soon as I can

please hit "thanks" nlang sa mga mag DDL

will post more as soon as I can:excited:

thanks sir

Sir good day, [email protected] pde po ba pasend ako ng vidtuts po kahit PHP beginner to intermediate lang po or gawa ka ng thread or kung meron na reply nalang ng link sa akin, bago lang po kasi ako dito sa symb :D Maraming maraming salamat po . :clap::clap::clap:

hello po...
is this project still available? :)

Okay lang b na kahit Free domain plng ang gamit sir? Baguhan plng po ako sa Wordpress and willing matuto. looking forward sa post nio :)

View attachment 345912

Attachments

• wp.png
    wp.png
    144.3 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom