Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Sa Mga Nakalaro O Naglalaro Ng Final Fantasy ! Pasok! (Final Fantasy Official Thread)

Re: Sa Mga Nakalaro O Naglalaro Ng Final Fantasy ! Pasok! (Final Fantasy Official Thr

lol laruin niyo final fantady xiii straightforward ng story :lol:

Re: Sa Mga Nakalaro O Naglalaro Ng Final Fantasy ! Pasok! (Final Fantasy Official Thr

pahiram ps3 :rofl: ako bayad LBC LOL :lmao:

sayang di ko natapos tong ganito ko sa ngc nasira kasi wahahaha :lol:

final-fantasy-crystal-chronicles.jpg

66566-Final_Fantasy_Crystal_Chronicles-3.jpg

sayang di ko natapos tong ganito ko sa ngc nasira kasi wahahaha :lol:

final-fantasy-crystal-chronicles.jpg

66566-Final_Fantasy_Crystal_Chronicles-3.jpg

Online ba ito.. ano gamne console? :rofl:

Time Compression?

anu yun?

part yan ng storyline ng ff8. wag magpaapekto sa Background ahahahahah! natural lng yn naka watak2x na ang time kayat gumaganyan. :thumbsup:

Anong ginagawa ng nag-iisang Moombas sa Shumi Village?? HAHAHA.. mas marami pa ko nakita sa District Prison.. :lol:

http://rapidlibrary.com/files/pcsx2-2010-nextgen-exe_ulbtfr9yfifmon.html

eto na pla w/ bios na po yan 4 bios nyan pili lng kayo. kayo a bahala mag tweek. d ko pa na try DL pa ako ff10 kung magwork sakin ffX-2 sunod at ffXii if may time FF7 dirge of cerberus. hehehehe!

pang anong emu ito?

Last edited:

@takerock - sa gamecube... nasira kasi yung dvd kaya di ko na natapos hehehe :lol:

@takerock - sa gamecube... nasira kasi yung dvd kaya di ko na natapos hehehe :lol:

kaya pala pang hawig sa NDS ang graphics.. :rofl:

bili ka bago..

nvm. Kala ko ksi nandun kn s part na yun :D. About dun s emulator na tinatanong mo, ps2 emulator yun. Ang pinaka stable na ps2 emu ay ang PCSX2. Pero need mo ng decent pc pra mabilis ung games. Yan lng din ginagamit ko pra mklaro ng ps2 games since i don't have ps2 hihihi.

nvm. Kala ko ksi nandun kn s part na yun :D. About dun s emulator na tinatanong mo, ps2 emulator yun. Ang pinaka stable na ps2 emu ay ang PCSX2. Pero need mo ng decent pc pra mabilis ung games. Yan lng din ginagamit ko pra mklaro ng ps2 games since i don't have ps2 hihihi.

ty sa pagexplain. heheheehe! sana decent nga specs ko bwahahahahahaha! kaya naman ng laptop ko resident evil 5, saints row the third, at NBA 2k12 so maybe kaya. sana. hhehehehehehe!:lmao:

ayos lang yung pcsx2 kaso lang di lahat ng game gagana diyan :D may mga ilang game na di gagana or mabagal sa pcsx2 kahit maganda specs mo... final fantasy x maganda laruin diyan saka final fantasy xii,.. pero nung try ko na yung tekken 5 ang bagal :D may lag na siya, di na inaabot yung 60 fps kahit pa naka speed hack na :D

di ko pa na tatry ung tekken, d ko kc gs2 ang mga arcade fighting game. Pero nglalaro aq ng smackdown vs raw 11 at 50 to 60 fps ang speed ko. 95% ps2 games are playable.

any modern machines can handle most games sabi sa interview. By modern it means quad core cpus and decent graphics card... Di parin pang masa di lahat may ganyang specs... They're still working on it to make it work on all machines close to the specs of a ps2 console... Fyi, ps2 was developed more than ten years ago, it should fully with no lag on quadcore or even on dual core, but epsxe2 today is not yet perfect. Kaya marami paring games na malag kahit modern computer mo. And pahirapan din sa settings yan, depende sa system.

Ayun alam ko na kung pano magcapture ng image sa epsxe hehe post ko sana yung sa chrono cross kaya lang baka ma offtopic. Yung ff8 diko malaro ng maayos sa emulator ko may mga nabasa ako parang may bugs yata pag yun ang nilalaro pati sa mga multi disc na game nagkakaroon ng problema pag mag change na ng disc gamit yung epsxe 1.7.0

any modern machines can handle most games sabi sa interview. By modern it means quad core cpus and decent graphics card... Di parin pang masa di lahat may ganyang specs... They're still working on it to make it work on all machines close to the specs of a ps2 console... Fyi, ps2 was developed more than ten years ago, it should fully with no lag on quadcore or even on dual core, but epsxe2 today is not yet perfect. Kaya marami paring games na malag kahit modern computer mo. And pahirapan din sa settings yan, depende sa system.

LOL. You forgot what I said in my 1st post about this one. I never said PCSX2 will run smoothly in every PC, I already said "decent" PC. And emulator can't be perfected, even the gba and epsxe is not perfect but close enough. You need at least 4x the spec of PS2 to run it smoothly. The problem why PCSX2 needs high spec in order to run it smoothly is not the spec, the machine itself is the problem. PS2 machines have likes 5 men working at the same time while the CPU only have 2, the Processor and the GPU. And oh come on :slap: there's no need for the history lesson. I think everybody knows that.

di ko talga ma tripan ung graphics sa final fantasy 7 pero ang gaganda ng review dito sa thread kaya i'll give it a shot story naman mahalaga hehe... currently playing FFIX

ty sa pagexplain. heheheehe! sana decent nga specs ko bwahahahahahaha! kaya naman ng laptop ko resident evil 5, saints row the third, at NBA 2k12 so maybe kaya. sana. hhehehehehehe!:lmao:

If you can play Saint Row The 3rd in high or medium settings, then you have no problem at all.

di ko talga ma tripan ung graphics sa final fantasy 7 pero ang gaganda ng review dito sa thread kaya i'll give it a shot story naman mahalaga hehe... currently playing FFIX

:slap: Don't mind the graphics. Just play it and you'll like it eventually. It's a good game.

sinu may ff12 iso for ps2 emulator mga pre?

gusto ko laruin ang Tekken at iba pang gantong laro. pero baka masira ang keyboard. :lol:

LOL. You forgot what I said in my 1st post about this one. I never said PCSX2 will run smoothly in every PC, I already said "decent" PC. And emulator can't be perfected, even the gba and epsxe is not perfect but close enough. You need at least 4x the spec of PS2 to run it smoothly. The problem why PCSX2 needs high spec in order to run it smoothly is not the spec, the machine itself is the problem. PS2 machines have likes 5 men working at the same time while the CPU only have 2, the Processor and the GPU. And oh come on :slap: there's no need for the history lesson. I think everybody knows that.

i'm not arguing on the one you said earlier, i'm just pointing out why i think pcsx2 still runs slowly even on modern machine like mine eventhough I have i7 2ghz procie, NVIDIA GeForce GTS 540M, 4 ghz ram, win7 64-bit which is no doubt on par on what we call "decent" today. i merely stated that even with these specs, pcsx2 can't emulate tekken 5 and other games that i've tried. there's really no argument on what you said, i'm just saying. what machine are you taling about? is it the ps2 console or the host pc? i think it's not the machine, it's the emulator itself. the hardwares today , as we all know, have evolved since the development of ps2. modern machines can manipulate and or process data far more complex than what the ps2 can do but since the emulator is not perfect, and by perfect i did not mean it literally, by perfect i mean being playable and almost without hassle (i.e. epsxe and visual boy advance). i know this because I myself is a software developer, we are taught to utilize and optimize the software to run on low spec computers as possible. i know for a fact that there's no perfect emulator per se as what you said, heck there's no perfect person in the world, how can a human make a perfect software. right? but anyway, i'm just sayin, no need to argue more on that since it's out of topic. :peace:

Back
Top Bottom