Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

San kayo nakakabili ng Authentic Honey dito sa Manila?

QueenKisses

Proficient
Advanced Member
Reaction score

Ang mahal sa mall tas konti ng laman, alam ko sa Montalban, very pure. Kaso ang layo, kung may taga Montalban dito paorder. :lol:

Mahirap alamin kung authentic yung honey or not unless you have it tested. One indication of it being pure is, if it is viscous that it drops to the bottom of your glass and doesn't mix easily with water. One source of pure honey that I know of is Ilog Maria in Tagaytay. It is actually a bee farm but there are some people who are saying that the honey from Ilog Maria is not authentic. I think my brother saw an ad in olx. The price is P2000 for a kilo of honey that is scrape from the beehive daw. My mom just buy Capilano or Aunt Sue in the supermarket.

Last edited:
Mahirap alamin kung authentic yung honey or not unless you have it tested. One indication of it being pure is, if it is viscous that it drops to the bottom of your glass and doesn't mix easily with water. One source of pure honey that I know of is Ilog Maria in Tagaytay. It is actually a bee farm but there are some people who are saying that the honey from Ilog Maria is not authentic. I think my brother saw an ad in olx. The price is P2000 for a kilo of honey that is scrape from the beehive daw. My mom just buy Capilano or Aunt Sue in the supermarket.

Ang mahal ng sa supermarket, sabagay gagamitin ko lang sana with Apple cider vinegar para di gaanong pangit ang lasa.

Ang mahal ng sa supermarket, sabagay gagamitin ko lang sana with Apple cider vinegar para di gaanong pangit ang lasa.

Pwede ba haluan ng honey yung apple cider vinegar? From what I know people put vinegar in a glass of water and drink it every morning.

Pwede ba haluan ng honey yung apple cider vinegar? From what I know people put vinegar in a glass of water and drink it every morning.

Yes, it's recommended for better taste and additional health benefits.

Healthy din talagang ang honey, nung bata ako paborito ko yan.

yes ako din naghahalo ng honey sa apple cider hindi ko kasi talaga kaya yung lasa :rofl:
may natyetyempuhan ako minsan sa guadaluper may balde pa siyang dala na may laman na pukyutan hehe
darker yung dala niyang honey looks authentic :D

yes ako din naghahalo ng honey sa apple cider hindi ko kasi talaga kaya yung lasa :rofl:
may natyetyempuhan ako minsan sa guadaluper may balde pa siyang dala na may laman na pukyutan hehe
darker yung dala niyang honey looks authentic :D

May nakikita din akong ganyan, pero sabi ni mudra, hindi sila puro.

Kapag ka sugar kasi ang hinalo nila mas masama ang effect sa katawan.

Kaya importante na hindi halo ang mabili.

San kaya meron? up natin ito!

Ang mahal sa mall tas konti ng laman, alam ko sa Montalban, very pure. Kaso ang layo, kung may taga Montalban dito paorder. :lol:

Hanap ko din ito Pure Pulot hinahalo ko din sa Apple Cider

TS alam ko meron sa epinoy din ng ganito, ask ka lang sa chat support nila. Mahirap talaga maghanap ng Authentic at Pure na Honey.

Back
Top Bottom