Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

secret messages in a backward played songs......

defreatxxlur

Professional
Advanced Member
Reaction score
backmasking-sample1.jpg

The 10 Most Satanic Hidden Messages in Songs

>>>those are very weird ang mga hidden message ay tungkol kay satan.

Controversy after controversy, the wonders of subliminal messaging in songs and advertisement never before failed to amuse anyone. Despite the major uproar that citizens and congressmen displayed in 1953 regarding the Coca Cola advertisement on the drive-in movie, people still find subliminal messaging highly entertaining. Some even find that it makes an excellent Spot-the-hidden-message game. But while subliminal advertising is losing its flavor, satanic subliminal messages in songs has won the top spot, and is in fact a frequent search topic in all search engine.

There have been claims, time and again about how some rock music tends to contain subliminal messages when they are played backwards. This would refer to backmasking, where the lyrics, were indeed masked to bring about sexual or satanic messages.

The ever popular track that gets the Satanic Song title all year round is Led Zeppelin’s Stairway To Heaven. Listeners or lovers of this song might have been enthralled with the soothing strums of the guitar as Led Zeppelin sings about the lady who is “buying the stairway to heaven.” But little did we know that if the song is played backwards, the meaning of the song gets horribly distorted.

From the lyrics of Stairway To Heaven: “If there’s a bustle in your hedgerow, don’t be alarmed now/It’s just a spring clean for the May Queen/Yes, there are two paths you can go by, but in the long run/There’s still time to change the road you’re on.”

Play is backwards and you will get: “Oh here’s to my sweet Satan/The one whose little path would make me sad, whose power is Satan/He will give those with him 666/There was a little toolshed where he made us suffer, sad Satan.”

Interestingly enough there is (or was) a “Toolhouse”, known as a Satanic Church.

And as the song proceed further: “Your stairway lies on the whispering wind”

If it is played backward: “Because I like with Satan”

Usually, subliminal messages are inserted for entertainment purposes, but is was rumored that Led Zeppelin included these subliminal messages so that if these records were played backwards too many times, it would eventually spoil and hence an increase sales for them!

Another well-known example of a song with subliminal message is Eagle’s “Hotel California.”

From the lyrics of Hotel California: “There were voices down the corridor, I though I heard them say…Welcome to the Hotel California.”

Played backward: “Yeah Satan, he organized, oh, he organized his own religion. Yeah, when he knows he should, how nice it was delicious, he puts it in a vet and fixes it for his son which he gives away”

It does not really make any sense! But the “California” is actually referring to a street in Los Angeles where the first satanic church was built.

But, who listens to cassette tapes or CDs anymore? So why worry about satanic messages effecting our subconscious mind? In fact, if you were playing the song on your MP3 player, not only would you not notice the subliminal track but also it almost certainly wouldn’t be there, even if it were present on the original recording. That’s because the MP3 file format is designed to compress down in size. So worry no more. You can continue listening to Stairway To Heaven and Hotel California without turning yourself into Beelzebub.

10. Lady Gaga
We’re pretty sure Gaga actually makes more sense, backwards.

9. Buddy Holly
That wasn’t no plane crash that took Buddy Holly. It was just the devil collecting his payment.

8. Weird Al
What goes good with Cheese Whiz… in HELL?

7. Soulja Boy
We knew Soulja Boy wrote really wack lyrics, but who knew he was on his emo walk with Satan?

6. Bloodhound Gang
Thank evilness for Chef Boyardee!

5. Barney
Yeah, is anyone actually surprised, here?

4. Led Zeppelin
It’s always the songs about Heaven that turn out the most Satanic, backwards.

3. Jonas Brothers
Wait, what happens when they put on their magical underwear backwards?

2. Chicago
Little Nicky is the most underappreciated movie of Adam Sandler’s career, and this is our favorite scene.

1. Jay-Z
Forget about Jay-Z selling his soul to Satan. When did churches start getting Macbook Pros? Time to start holding back on the collection plate.

If you liked this, be sure to check out the Most Awkward Songs to Sing in Church, and the Creepiest Album Covers of All Time. You’re gonna burn in hell!

Kaya mga Bro. Dapat aware tayo sa lahat ng Media,, sa mga kinakanta natin,, coz' di pla natin alam winoworship na natin si Satan nun,, so PLEASE be CAREFULL and AWARE,!!
God Bless

pti po jonas bros? hay..fav ko p nmn un..thanks po dito ha..Godbless..

i heard na ung stairway 2 heaven at ung s0ng xa barney, creepy indeed.. Backmasking ata tawag xa meth0d ng pagplay backward ng s0ng.. Dats y i hate barney! Aftr hearing it,it gaves me a wik of sleepless night

nabasa ko na sa yahoo to ha:D,,, anyways thats good info

kinikilabot ako lalo na yung kay lady gaga ^^

i heard na ung stairway 2 heaven at ung s0ng xa barney, creepy indeed.. Backmasking ata tawag xa meth0d ng pagplay backward ng s0ng.. Dats y i hate barney! Aftr hearing it,it gaves me a wik of sleepless night

nakakatakot din ung lady gaga

Ako, music director ako ng church namin... Pero sa pag-aaral namin, backward played songs or "back masking" ay wala pa masyadong basehan...

Tama yung kay Phydeaux06 na we should be aware sa mga songs na kinakanta natin.

Para sakin, may 3 points bago ang isang song ay mging satan inspired or di maganda.

1. Yung song author.

2. Yung Lyrics mismo.

3. Yung Rhythm,Melody at Harmony ng song.

Pero yung backmasking? Di pa ko convinced talaga.

Kinikilabot ako pag naririnig ko ung kanta na baligtad

yung "overdrive" ng eraserheads...
dun sa chorus... "[instrumental]...gusto kong matutong magdrive..."
just plain words we sometime say but when you play it backward..

you might hear....@#&*% hesus!

since i heard it,never ko na pinatugtog yan,pero meron kapatid ko at pinapatugtog nya!

so i tried to see if the words are what it really say...

its just too blasphemous! i got goosebumps when i first heard it..lalo na nung try ko sa music editor ko..i cut the part na chorus,then binackward ko den play...:eek: at mag isa pa ko nun!

but when i wrote down the exact part or word dun sa lyrics..dun lumilitaw sa "gusto kong matutong mag drive" when i tried reversing how we speak;(not how we read) these words... it would sound ..., "viard gam ngotutam ngok otsug" ...nothing unusual but when i remove "mag drive" it would sound "ngotutam ngok otsug"..
the exact location of the hidden message?remove "ngo"
it's 'Tutam ngok otsug"...pag nilagyan ng tono it would be..
"tu..ta..m ngo.. kotsug!"

PASINTABI PO pero pag may tono lang saka nagiging ka rhyme yung "P" na mura then "hesus!" like "tuta mo esus"..:eek:

BOTTOMLINE...HINDI NAMAN MASAMA IF WALA KA INTENSYON NA MASAMA RIGHT?AND YOU HAVE CLEAR HEART.:mass:
just clearing this particular song..pwede na natin pakinggan yun song knowing hindi naman yung bad words ang talaga sinasabi natin.:boogie:

THE KEY IS OUR STRONG FAITH TO OUR ONE AND ALMIGHTY FATHER IN HEAVEN WITH THE POWER OF HIS SON OUR LORD AND SAVIOR JESUS CHRIST!

:praise::praise::pray::pray::pray::praise::praise:

yung "overdrive" ng eraserheads...
dun sa chorus... "[instrumental]...gusto kong matutong magdrive..."
just plain words we sometime say but when you play it backward..

you might hear....@#&*% hesus!

since i heard it,never ko na pinatugtog yan,pero meron kapatid ko at pinapatugtog nya!

so i tried to see if the words are what it really say...

its just too blasphemous! i got goosebumps when i first heard it..lalo na nung try ko sa music editor ko..i cut the part na chorus,then binackward ko den play...:eek: at mag isa pa ko nun!

but when i wrote down the exact part or word dun sa lyrics..dun lumilitaw sa "gusto kong matutong mag drive" when i tried reversing how we speak;(not how we read) these words... it would sound ..., "viard gam ngotutam ngok otsug" ...nothing unusual but when i remove "mag drive" it would sound "ngotutam ngok otsug"..
the exact location of the hidden message?remove "ngo"
it's 'Tutam ngok otsug"...pag nilagyan ng tono it would be..
"tu..ta..m ngo.. kotsug!"

PASINTABI PO pero pag may tono lang saka nagiging ka rhyme yung "P" na mura then "hesus!" like "tuta mo esus"..:eek:

BOTTOMLINE...HINDI NAMAN MASAMA IF WALA KA INTENSYON NA MASAMA RIGHT?AND YOU HAVE CLEAR HEART.:mass:
just clearing this particular song..pwede na natin pakinggan yun song knowing hindi naman yung bad words ang talaga sinasabi natin.:boogie:

THE KEY IS OUR STRONG FAITH TO OUR ONE AND ALMIGHTY FATHER IN HEAVEN WITH THE POWER OF HIS SON OUR LORD AND SAVIOR JESUS CHRIST!

:praise::praise::pray::pray::pray::praise::praise:

Oo bro tama ka jan... Ang point ko lang is pano kaya if we record that song tapos yung sarili mong version/cover ang ibackmask?

palagay mo lalabas pa kaya yun? :unsure:

lagay nyo naman dito yung mga kantang ganun papakinggan ko lang kung pwede

yes, I tried back masking my cassette tapes of metallica, guns n roses, poison, and even Jose Marie Chan's christmas in ou hearts.. mayroon talaga,,parehos ung tunog, ung lyrics baliktad

pasahre nmn para mapakinggan din namin..thanks

eto nAkitA ko sA net. nAtAwA Ako dito. LOL
According to Christian religion,
Satan rebeled against his Creator.
Barney is said to be the second, but
the book of Revelations explains and
proves that Barney is the Devil.
Here's how:
1.Given: CUTE PURPLE DINOSAUR
2.Change all U’s to V’s (which is
proper Latin anyway): CVTE PVRPLE
DINOSAVR
3.Extract all Roman Numerals: C V V
L D I V
4.Convert into Arabic values: 100 5
5 50 500 1 5
5.Add all the numbers: 666
This IS 100% proof that Barney the
Dinosaur is the Devil!

Ano po bA meron sA kAntA ni lAdy GAGA? hehe! weirdo nAmAn tAlAgA mgA kAntA nun. XD

Ung poker face ni lady gaga nakakakilabot ung chorus pag baligtad

Back
Top Bottom