Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Seoul Station [English SRT Only]

atleast you tried at meron.. Na hit Ko na ang thanks ��

Guys i translated an indonesian subtitle for seoul station to english and may pagkabarok on most parts but i enhanced some of the grammars. Hindi ko na matapos dahil walang time. Pwede ng pagtyagaan kasi kahit barok ung ibang parts understandable naman.

PS. After nyo gamitin ung subtitle please help enhance the subtitle para narin sa iba. And also please hit thanks. Sharing is caring :)

http://www.mediafire.com/file/09k1pj1mwdp2ppj/Seoul+Station+2016.srt

YES FINALLY, this is better than nothing sir! Thank you! GodBless!

Guys i translated an indonesian subtitle for seoul station to english and may pagkabarok on most parts but i enhanced some of the grammars. Hindi ko na matapos dahil walang time. Pwede ng pagtyagaan kasi kahit barok ung ibang parts understandable naman.

PS. After nyo gamitin ung subtitle please help enhance the subtitle para narin sa iba. And also please hit thanks. Sharing is caring :)

http://www.mediafire.com/file/09k1pj1mwdp2ppj/Seoul+Station+2016.srt

pag may time ka sir yung sadako vs kayako naman... :)

subs over dubs

Wow.. meron na pla.. sayang yung gawa ko.. na upload ko n sa subscene at srtfiles yung gawa ko....

Re: Seoul Station Eng Sub (subtitle only)

thanks dito eto hinahanap q salamat ts

Re: Seoul Station Eng Sub (subtitle only)

boss pa -update naman ng link...

Back
Top Bottom