Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

[SHARE] Binary Search Tree Application for I.T./CS students

almujahedeen

The Devotee
Advanced Member
Reaction score
NOTE: You need to have JAVA/JRE installed if you want to run my app. The app can perform basic functions for Binary Search Tree operations including traverse, delete, add and find.

attachment.php

Author: Yours truly, Al-Mujahedeen
Title: Binary Search Tree (BST with AVL disabled)
Version: 1.0
Format: Executable .jar file (Note: Must have java installed in ur computer to run)
Compiler used: jGRASP
Class count: 3
Namely:
-BST.class (main GUI)
-BinarySearchTree.class (main algorithm, main method for debug purposes and calculation of spaces for tree display)
-Node.class (node values and positions)

Note: Some nodes will not display if the user input is greater than 5 levels (e.g if the height of the tree is greater than or equal to 6) and/or deleting the root in certain scenario (e.g deleting root when height of tree is 5 and root have left and right child). This is due to the fact that the auto balancing of the tree is disabled here like AVL for example. ;-) LOLZ! :D

Usage:

1. Install JAVA/jre in your PC first, if you dont have it already.
2. Download the image above, right click on the image above. Then click save image as..
3. Then rename the downloaded image from image.png to image.jar.
4. Double click to run.

Want the source code?

1. Rename image.png to image.rar.
2. Double click the file.
3. Inside you can see 3 .java files, that's my source code, you need my password to extract tho...

Gusto mo malaman pano ko imbed/hide ang jar file sa image? click HERE

Brought to you by: AL-Mujahedeen

ENJOY!!

para san po ung binary search tree? kita ko codes ahahah meron ako java decompiler

para san po ung binary search tree? kita ko codes ahahah meron ako java decompiler

Used for indexing, caching or fast searching, data structure yan, this app will help learn traversing from node to node for beginners.

Re: [SHARE] Binary Search Tree Application for I.T./CS stude

ano po password?

Back
Top Bottom