Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

[Share]jollibee's jolli spaghetti™ recipe

thanx a lot maraming happy sayo dahil sa munting handog mo heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

masububukan nga yan sa birthday ng ate ko

tsalap tsalap naman sir...try ko 2 sir..pakain sa anak ko....
thnxxx

dba lb pounds 1lb lng? btw tnxx for sharing.. 49 pesos lng eto sa jollibee w/ drinks pa hhehe
ma try nga yan.

@oryxx
i got the recipe to a fiesta magazine so why does it need to a credited them to the if their product is in the pics? Mas matindi pa nga sa credits ang ginawa ko e. Ahaha. Advertising na nga e. And see the additional tips and ingredients. This recipe is standardized by me. So the credits is mine now. If your a chef or a student of culinary arts. Standardizing a recipe is like modifying a opera mini. They didnt mentioned opera mini because it is already advertis because of the usage. I hate ign*r*n* peoples talking about food that the only thing they know is eating.

don't want to spoil your recipe but credits also to the owner of this site...

http://stepbysteprecipe.com/tag/jollibee-style-spaghetti/

Lol. At first I didn't check the link because recipes are so easy to copy and make it your own that it's not even worth doing. But now I get what Orryxx was telling.

Dear TS,

Sure, you "standardized" the recipe by adding tips. But you did not modify the recipe in any way. You copied it and translated it into Tagalog. In other words, Sinotto mo yung recipe. :clap:

Given the nature of the internet, I really don't mind that you didn't credit the source. I don't know if there's such a thing as intellectual property in terms of cooking. I mean, no idea is ever really original. Everything is inspired by something else. But you also copied the photos and claimed them as your own! That is class act genius.

/slow cultured clap

How's Hong Kong? Pansin ko kasi dun sa label ng ground beef mo, HONG KONG SALE. So taga Hong Kong ka pala. shalen!

I hate ignorant chef-wannabes talking about cooking like it's something regular people don't understand. Newsflash, having a degree or a certificate in the food industry is moot if you don't have the talent.

PS. Magtagalog ka na lang. Sakit sa ulo ng English mo. :slap:

Back
Top Bottom