Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Shokugeki no Souma Discussion Thread

Basta Megishima ako dito.

African ramen ftw! Pero super slim chance talaga na manalo siya. More likely si subaru ang mananalo dahil rindo and 1st seat for sure makakalaban nina erina at soma sa huli.

https://www.reddit.com/r/ShokugekiN...anime_expo_food_wars_shokugeki_no_soma_panel/

Shokugeki no Soma said:
Question:

Will there be any romance between Soma and Erina?

I Guess It Was Inevitable For This Question To Be Asked lol
Answer:

You'll just have to wait and see (Yuto laughs)

Question:

Which Elite 10 member is your favorite?

Answer:

Rindou is a very fun character that I enjoy very much. I've also grown more attached to Tosuke recently

Question:

Why did Rindou and the others side with Azami? Why did Megishima go against Azami?

Answer:

The fun thing about the E10 is that they all have their own motives and personality and I plan to explain their decisions more in the future. Megishima will play a very crucial role in the upcoming chapters so keep an eye out (Yuto smiles)

Question:

We never see or hear about Soma's mom. Will that be addresed in the story?

Answer:

Yuto Tsukuda confirms that Soma's mother will appear in the story. The question fans seemed most excited about: Tsukuda-sensei says yes! but it will be a little bit longer from now

Question:

What American foods do you want to try while you are here?

Answer:

Tsukuda-sensei (in English): "A bunch of burgers!" followed by the crowd shouting In-N-Out

Question:

How did Food Wars start?

Answer:

It started with Saeki-senses. "what if we had a girl who experiences eating food... with ecstasy?"

So Tosh(Saeki-Shun) Was The Genius That Decided To Implement Foodgasms.... Why Am I Not Surprised lmao

Last edited:
223 is out. Natawa tlaga ako dto sa panel na to lol.
http://manga.fascans.com/manga/shokugeki-no-soma/223/2

AokK.png

dami ko na miss out, basa mode muna

masyado kcng OP kalaban kaya natalo.. tagal lumaban ni erina-sama

Predicted na yung match up si ishiki susunod na matatanggal yung mga lulutuin nalang nila ang kaabang abang..

tanggal yung dalawa sa rebel group,,, souma at nakiri vs 1st at 2nd seat sa last..

ano kaya gagawin ni tsukasa mas interesado akong malaman kung ano yun. hay its been a long time

Now I do wonder kung pano ba gagawin ng mangaka sa kanyang story,
either kase maagang matapos yung manga or tutuloy na sa international cooking battle yan
or worst matatalo sila at back to basic ulet dahil (naapaga ang labanan sa mga elite 10 ?) :think:

either kase maagang matapos yung manga or tutuloy na sa international cooking battle yan
or worst matatalo sila at back to basic ulet dahil (naapaga ang labanan sa mga elite 10 ?) :think:

honga no? ganun din nangyare sa beelzebub dati? nung makita ni baby beel nanay niya tinapos agad.
baka yan din mangyare kay souma hahaha

Nice pero prediction ko kase sa dulo ni Saiba vs Azami.

up natin ang thread.. ano kaya sa tingin niyo ang ilalabas ni souma haha

Back
Top Bottom