Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Should i buy a desktop computer during this pandemic?

lalakengsimple

Recruit
Basic Member
Reaction score
Help me to give suggestions.

im planning to buy a desktop computer. budget meal lang not really
for gaming kahit pang wfh lang. wala na kasi ako trabaho ngayon nag end na kasi contract e.

hindi naman ako makapag apply dahil walang bukas na recruitment. is it wise to buy a computer during this pandemic period?

Yes TS, I would suggest you go on for a desktop computer. Mas patok ngayon ang homebased jobs since halos lahat nakalockdown.

Yes, marami karing magagawa kung may desktop computer. mag aral online etc.,

dipende kung needed mo talaga, kung sa work go, kung gaming and non profiting stuff naman you should wait for the ryzen next release cpu's

kung magaling ka sa larangan ng online tutorial ay malaking tulong yan desktop pc pero syempre magsisimula ka sa maliit na rate at maraming kompetensya. mas bagay ya kung indoor ka lang lagi pero kung hindi ay mas maganda mag invest ka sa transportation kagaya ng motor lalo na sa larangan ng delivery

hanap ka ng passive income paps,
meron ako alam na legit baka interesado ka para mapag aralan mo:thumbsup:

Back
Top Bottom