Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Sino marunong dito gumawa ng Hydro electric Generator?

mafiathunderzz

Novice
Advanced Member
Reaction score
:f1:
Attention NEED HELP!!!!
:f1:

Mga katropa patulong naman po kung paano gumawa ng isang hydro electric generator para po sa research namin at may maitulong naman po kami sa mga barangay na malayo sa amin at walang kuryente. Please add me nalang on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/MafiaLance . Need lang po kasi namin ng concept at idea kung paano gagawin eh. :)

Ito din pala cp number ko 09758561149 Text me of email me: [email protected]

Paki spread nalang din po and up Salamat!!!

Last edited:
MAraming Post n ganyan sa youtube. MAganda yang balak mo, makatulong sa kapwa, u can PM me and ask. I really like to help. Firsting syempre kailangan ng force of water, you can estimate,how much torque of water u can make. That then you can make a drive for the generator. or get a DC motor this will be your source of electricity. Next is how to regulate the AC ouput, or how you can make steady output, that the second phase of the system. Thirdly the limit of load. or how many can utilized the generation. So total it will land, Your Budget vs Your Hydro Generator. The more budget you have, the more efficient system you can make.

Back
Top Bottom