Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Sino sa tingin mo ang mananalo? (Pacquiao vs. Mayweather)

Sino sa tingin mo ang mananalo? (Pacquiao vs. Mayweather)

• Total voters
Bilis naubos..

Off: kung sa basketball court sguro wala pagasa si mayweather haha

2009 pa nagsimula tong thread na toh ngayon pa lang mangyayari ung laban. deym!

IuP nanaten to hehe tutal tuloy na laban eh

PACMAN AQ!!!! MAY KASAMANG GIGIL YAN EH LOLS WAG LANG CHICKEN RUN SI GAY WEATHER

Boring tong laban na to pag takbuhin na si mayweather haha ,,, Im sure 60/40 poag umabot decision yung laban si mayweather panalo. politics ng boxing e

tuloy na ito sa may 2 2015 confirm na tlga pirma na yun duwag na mayweather at pinost pa sa instagram!!!

- - - Updated - - -

2009 pa yung thread then ngayon lang maglalaban 6 years in the making!!! hanep si mayweather...

Kung sampalan ang laban tiyak ang mananalo si gayweather kay manny pacman.,kung boxing naman 50 /50 yan ,yong shoulder roll technic ni gayweather hindi gaanong nagagamit sa southpaw boxer,katulad kay a gonzalez na kaliwite,zab judah,chop chop coley,at kay dela hoya na converted na kaliwete,kay manny un ang malaking problema nya uli kasi kaliwete din si manny

haha grabi 6years. waiting ang thread na to ..
para sakin si pacman parin .... hangang buhay si mommyD manana tili kay pacman
ang SS nya ... View attachment 204649

Attachments

• images.jpg
    images.jpg
    8.7 KB · Views: 0
PACMAN ftw
possible happen during that fight is i know mag cocover lang yan si mayweather
i expect na wla masyadong palitang ng suntok dahilsa kina iingat ingatan ni mayweather
nyang mukha & reputation, which is isang magiging dahilan ng kanyang pagkatalo.
then opposite to pacman na kung saan 2x na magiging aggresibo dahil sa inaasam-asam niyang katunggali.

my opinion only respect :peace:

Last edited:
PACMAN ftw
possible happen during that fight is i know mag cocover lang yan si mayweather
i expect na wla masyadong palitang ng suntok dahilsa kina iingat ingatan ni mayweather
nyang mukha & reputation, which is isang magiging dahilan ng kanyang pagkatalo.
then opposite to pacman na kung saan 2x na magiging aggresibo dahil sa inaasam-asam niyang katunggali.

my opinion only respect :peace:

sa palagay ko din si MP mananalo. Sa palagay mas mataas ang pressure may Mayweather because wala pa siyang talo.

mukang lamang tlga si mw sa laban pero symepre sana si pacman paden manalo.......

If 2009-2010 Pacquiao version will show to the fight, Mayweather might get knockdown.
Footwork and cutting the ring off is the key, but Pac is clumsy, he lunges in, he get outbalanced, like in the bradley fight.

I hope Roach fixes that.

If 2009-2010 Pacquiao version will show to the fight, Mayweather might get knockdown.
Footwork and cutting the ring off is the key, but Pac is clumsy, he lunges in, he get outbalanced, like in the bradley fight.

I hope Roach fixes that.

Most of the thing you see from Pac is not lunging. That's stepping.

Lunging is when you step forward with the rear foot instead of the front foot.

It's Mayweather that lunges against southpaws when he throws that right hand. That's one of the ways Pacquaio is going to counter his ass.

Mayweather has tactical deficiencies too. He poses with his right hand, leaps with his left hook without throwing a jab, and when is backed into a corner he shoulder rolls which isn't always a bad thing, but is open to a counter from a good left handed fighter.

but everytime Mayweather fights a southpaw he picks his rear foot up in the air while his front foot is on the ground, as he's punching.

Watch him against Ortiz and Guerrero. He does it consistently. He lunges, IE moves his rear foot forward without moving his front foot. Pacquaio is going to capitalize on this unless Floyd completely takes it off the table.

I expect Pacquaio to stun Floyd when Floyd attempts to use this move.

Anyway, Pacquaio and Mayweather have different footwork. First of all, I don't think Mayweather's footwork is as good as Hopkins' footwork, so let's just put that out there first, and Hopkins lunges too, but like Mayweather, that's part of his strategy against lead foot opponents.
Hopkins couldn't do it against Kovalev of course. Mayweather won't be able to do it against Pacquaio.

Also, Pacquaio doesn't lunge very often, he steps. Stepping is no the same as lunging. Pacquaio is just putting his body behind his punches. Is it more risky, it depends.The consequences of getting caught are more grave; however, it's harder to see coming, and it hurts the opponent more than a arm punch does.
Fighters that arm punch can be countered just as easily, but their punch does nothing.

I want drug-testing!"
MANNY: "Okay."
FLOYD: "You use this gloves!"
FLOYD: "I want the date May 2!"
FLOYD: "I want the fight at the MGM!"
FLOYD: "It's going to be 60-40 in my favor!"
FLOYD: "If I lose, there will be a rematch!"
FLOYD: "If you lose, no rematch."
FLOYD: "The fight will be in this weight."
FLOYD: "I want the referee to be my countryman - an American."
FLOYD: "I will be the one to make the announcement that our fight is on!"
-----------------------
FRIEND: "Hey, Manny. You gave in to all his demands. Are you crazy?"
MANNY: "That's how we treat everyone in our Death Row. We give all they want before the execution."

--Pulot lang sa FB. :lol:

Last edited:
Scope from reliable Brad. Patay kang Mayweather ka. Malaki ang chance na totoo ito. After the Cotto fight tinigil na ni Pacquiao iyung matinding ploymetrics exercise niya. Nagaway pa nga si Ariza at Pacquiao dahil dito.

[BMayweather will run all night= Brad Cone!!!or else he'll gonna die!!! that was the statement of my insider friend Brad. He never see Manny so determine and focus this early, He already instructed his team early on to gather all equipments for ploymetrics on power and speed productions and triometric exercises which he applied during his series of fights from diaz to cotto, but only took lightly during clottey and totally abandoned during margaritos training camp that made ariza a useless member of the team starting from margarito fight until he left the team.

Brad knew that Manny were passive in his training camp after the Margarito fight til his latest victim algiere because of one goal, for mayweather to realize that Manny is no longer a threat to his zero record. Not known to media, manny always skipped days from training during those training days, and didn't follow his training routine starting from mosley til the latest algiere fight. According to Brad Manny wanted to look sluggish during his fights in order for mayweather to grow some balls to finally agree in fighting him, even-though his lack of training paid off a disastrous knock out loss from Marquez in 2012. There's no regret Mayweather finally agreed to fight him. The trap succeed.

More news to come from the training camp soon.

Brad Cone[/B]

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom