Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Skin Asthma Treatment

Moreign

Proficient
Advanced Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone! I just would like to seek an advice from y'all who are experiencing or have experienced Skin Asthma. We were told that my 2 daughters have the same condition and it triggers when the environment is too hot or too cold.

We've known their condition the first time we had a check with their pedia regarding their skin.

So as they age we are noticing that the allergy has become more constant (maybe because it is summer time). Earlier, we had a check up and we were told that we need to buy Cetaphil Restoraderm body wash and moisturizer to at least prevent the allergy from happening. It's not that I don't want to spend money for their condition but I just find it too expensive for these 2 products right?

The moisturizer costs around 1,500 in Mercury Drugs and the body wash costs 899. Well, if there are no other alternatives that's fine but if there is, I'd like to know more about it. I will collect suggestions and I will try to consult it to their pedia for better understanding. Thank you!

try mo Clovate. ointment sya worth around 40-60pesos. once a day mo lang sya gamiting. you'll see the results within a day

try mo Clovate. ointment sya worth around 40-60pesos. once a day mo lang sya gamiting. you'll see the results within a day

Pwede ba sya sa kids sir?

Same case sa akin at sa anak ko, tried a lot of recommendations galing sa derma. From creams to lotions, mostly di ganun ka effective hanggang sa napilitan na kaming dalhin yung anak ko sa probinsya kung saan di ganoon kainit. Habang lumalaki nag adjust din katawan and kusang mawawala. Sa case ko dati, advice ng derma nung bata ako is maging exposed sa sports at magpapawis, since college ginawa ko yun at kalaunan unti unti nawala din at nag adjust katawan ko.

Back
Top Bottom