Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

SMART SMART BIZ ET610 Router With Antenna, Anyone Of You Tried It? How Is It?

beasone

Apprentice
Advanced Member
Reaction score
Mind Stone
Power Stone
Reality Stone
Soul Stone
Time Stone
Good day fellow Mobilarians just want to get insights or actual info based on your experience, did anyone of you tried SMART BIZ ET610 router with antenna? How is it? It seems this is like a repost because another member post a thread on this already but mine is more specific. According to what I did read the settings is already fixed or cant be change or configure? How about in terms of speed if you use this ET610 router with antenna? What the rate when it comes to speed? Just please share your contributions and additions on this thread! More power to you fellow Mobilarians!

ok naman sya. napakastable. consistent ung DL at UL speed. balanse. mababa lng sa pseedtest pero wala yan pag nagdadownload ako. Umaabot sa 6Mb/s ni IDM times 8 yan to convert nasa 48MB/s [kung dq napagpalit ung unit ahh hehehe].
then I have borrowed another unit from a friend na openline, with band selection. I will review it soon and post updates here.ty

Thanks for the initial share and contribution, mr. gr8teacher04!

@ mr. gr8teacher04 maraming salamat po sa contribution at sa share meron pa lang yang advance setting ang ET610 Router planu kong kumuha din ng isa.

update sir, pwede na sya mapalitan ng imei para magamit ghpw sims

mga sir baka pwedeng paturo kung paano mag configure nito gusto ko sanang iactivate yung band selector and openline?

mga sir baka pwedeng paturo kung paano mag configure nito gusto ko sanang iactivate yung band selector and openline?
ayaw pa irelease ni Master Zander boss. As stated openline na dati ung unit na hiniram ko so wala akong alam sa process as how to openline the unit.

Back
Top Bottom