Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

SMS Programming.

pawned

Recruit
Basic Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,

Anyone here interested about the sms programming using AT commands in VB.net?

I have created sending/Reading/deleting (single and bulk) SMS using the tutorials provided by symbianize but I have made some modifications since
there are two types of modems(dongle) that is used by the telco namely ZTE and huawei,

Huawei devices are suited on the tutorials but zte, though they are still AT Commands but it use different methods on how the commands work

I am willing to share my knowledge based upon my research but it will be delighted if we both share our resources,

Thank you and have a good day

:)

ps: I am using vb.net for this development

Last edited:
paps, pa testing ng program mu?
merun ako gsm gateway dito baka gagana, hehe

Hey guys,

Anyone here interested about the sms programming using AT commands in VB.net?

I have created sending/Reading/deleting (single and bulk) SMS using the tutorials provided by symbianize but I have made some modifications since
there are two types of modems(dongle) that is used by the telco namely ZTE and huawei,

Huawei devices are suited on the tutorials but zte, though they are still AT Commands but it use different methods on how the commands work

I am willing to share my knowledge based upon my research but it will be delighted if we both share our resources,

Thank you and have a good day

:)

ps: I am using vb.net for this development

TS. I already done this also check the signal strength. Maybe you can upload the screenshot of your work so we can see it.

TS. I already done this also check the signal strength. Maybe you can upload the screenshot of your work so we can see it.

I will be posting my previous work here.

:D

- - - Updated - - -

@robelisshit

View attachment 278856

I have also added the sending command function, read incoming msg, inbox , delete and sending

I have experimenting USSD code on Huawei E357 and still got some error, any bright ideas?

thanks

Attachments

• sample.png
    sample.png
    128.6 KB · Views: 200
Last edited:
ito yong ginawa ko noon kaya lang diko natuloy lahat ng gusto kong gawin kasi nasira na yong modem ko.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G98Jv8H20BQ

peron ngaun my bago na akong modem pero c# na ginagamit kong PL heheh

- - - Updated - - -

TS give credit po sana tayo sa pinag kopyahan natin ng code. para ma enganyo naman xang gumawa ulit ng bagong tutorials

Guys,

Sorry for the late reply. I will be posting my projects if all functions are already done and working smooth

I have a problem in regards on this

I have been using this command (AT+CUSD) to get the prepaid credit:

scenario 1
AT+CUSD=1,"*143#",15 got error +CME ERROR: 100

scenario 2
AT+CUSD=1,*143#,15 got error +CME ERROR: 50

scenario 3
AT+CUSD=1,"2a31343323",15
OK
+CUSD: 2

I dont know if the scenario 3 is the correct format since I have to convert in hex but the expected output should be the remaining balance of my current credit

If you already resolve this problem, it would be nice to share your knowledge.

Hello i'm creating ah system like this now... and i need someone to help how to send group message ... Like 1st Year, 2nd Year to 4th year group yung ginawa ko e connected na sa Database.. Thanks a lot... PM me on Facebook link on my signature.... im using VB.Net 2010

Up ko to. Question. Posible kaya na may auto reply ang gagawin ko?

Good day,

its been a looooong day since the last post, xenxa mga kabaro mejo busy ako sa pag gawa ng ibang systems.
anyway I will post my code here and let anyone here try to use, fix or donate any materials need for the research.
as of the moment I have been design a good algorithm about the receiving the message without clicking any button
kung baga auto receive by using threading. If you have a good algo kindly share. thanks

Good day,

its been a looooong day since the last post, xenxa mga kabaro mejo busy ako sa pag gawa ng ibang systems.
anyway I will post my code here and let anyone here try to use, fix or donate any materials need for the research.
as of the moment I have been design a good algorithm about the receiving the message without clicking any button
kung baga auto receive by using threading. If you have a good algo kindly share. thanks

sir nagawa ko dati yung auto recieve using backgroundworker and timer then save sa database.

Back
Top Bottom