Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

SOCCER / FOOTBALL ™ - Alamin ang Rules, Gameplay, Thrills and Excitement

masyado na malaki pera involved sa media distribution ng sports ngayon, lalo na sa euro football. sa asia Bein sports nakakuha sa la liga. grabe, sobrang pagpolice nila sa lahat ng media outlet, yung mga dating online sites, youtube channels sakal nila lahat. diyablong gahaman palakad sa sportsworld ngayon, haha. ang saya, wala na live option. abang na lang sa youtube post after the game.

labo-labo ang la liga ngayon. celta tsaka villareal maangas na, not to mention the awesome form of atletico madrid, which is still finding form after the massive roster changes. magkakaalaman to around next year ulit, last phase. decimated ang RM, barca puro injury, same with athletico bilbao and sevilla. sa premier league yung traditional powers are taking over. malaki chance ng arsenal at the moment.

wlang la liga sa bein, puro epl and others lang
may barcatv. bigat nga ng la liga ngayun
ang daming contender, but i think ang laban dito
who will sustain their form hangang next year

kaya nga ako tiis nalang sa livestream....kahit arabo ang commentator..wahahaha....
disarray nga ang form na Liga ngayon....manager changes..injuries...kahit ano na...ewan ko nga bat ganun...mga nagchampion at nagka silverware last season...nag cocooldown ang performance....

-wala na atang UCL sa balls or abs-cbn....(not sure)...

-may list na ng Ballon D'or...messi for me this year i think...club form last season...at nag fa-flop si CR ngayon....depende parin siguro pag balik ni messi..at makahabol sya sa stat count

absolutely messi for the ballon d'or haha. i think even marca, that real madrid loyalist publication, agrees. cr7 can have all the pichichis he wants, padding his stats against eternal minnows, especially espanyol (thanks totalbarca!)

ewan ko, this has been a long year for me, now with all that football gone and the streaming sites proving elusive. with nadal in the lowest form of his career, this is the most boring season in sports so far, haha.

okay lang sakin kahit arabo or wakang, ang problema pati mga yun di ko mahagilap. or i'm losing my touch, haha. :lol:

"http://www.realstreamunited.com/football-live-streaming-video.html"
"http://streamhunter.tv/" ---maybe this help.... just put +8GMT in its time para..converted na sa time ng pinas...

-this season boring nga ang mga sports...wala maxado big event (except RUGBY WC)...which is a cake walk parin para sa mga Kiwis....lolz lakas ng ALL BLACK eh...

--next season will be a big year..Olympics...Euro ...to name a few...

--and Flash Report:.. ano masasabi mo sa performance ng Arsenal vs Bayern?... too little too late?...or just let the ucl hopes sink ang focus on the Domestic League...

--tsk tsk..nakakaletdown ang mga next names to be a star...pano nalang pag wala na sina Messi and Ronaldo?.....the likes of hazard,neymar...mas madalas ang mediocre performance kesa sa expected performance nila....tsk tsk

hey, thanks!

i'll try those the next games. teka, pati ba champions league covered nila?

too bad, rugby is not my cup of tea. those hulking muscles remind me of my breakfast frogs at the mountains too much :lol:

as i said, arsenal now has the lineup to really fight it out in big games in many fronts, domestic or continental. i have always wondered whether it's not the case of being bored or lacking challenge from what they think are lesser teams. besides, and not to take away from their recent win against pep's bayern (barcelona daw sabi ng ibang journos, haha), bayern seem to be suffering from some form of malaise outside of their own stadium too. haha! time for ozil, sanchez and co to shine, esp with the current form of chelsea (yan pedro, nakita mo na!)

they should be rethinking any strategy to forego the UCL and focus on the domestic cup seeing that barca and real are injury-plagued right now. dunno about bayern tho. and the second half of ucl might bring back all the real and barca missing players healthy and hungrier than ever again, so yeah, focusing on the domestic league is as good a strategy as any other for most premier teams now, seeing how barca, real, and bayern seem to be owning the UCL the past immediate seasons and not one premier team seemingly capable of launching a realistic challenge yet. perhaps in the next 2-5 years. kung babasehan sa roster sa lahat arsenal and city ang may most realistic chance.

true, i wonder what'd happen to football post messi and ronaldo. too bad for us who don't really have that thing for the sport like their local followers, haha. tho i really like the barca motto from a long time ago. and they learned from their mistakes handling the likes of maradonna, orig ronaldo, mishandling of figo. si ronaldinho din kase go-getter talaga. can't blame him tho. i just hope neymar lives up to the hype and approach even the level of orig ronaldo, his countryman.

Last edited:
for me i download replays instead nawala na sa Balls and Bein
i really hope na hinde maging successful ang Bayern this season again
hoping to see them beating Real tho, pero hope Barca retain the trophy
para maisipan ni Thiago bumalik ng Barca...:D

-champions league included na dyan..pati nga womens football,at internationals...

-i think wenger is learning new tricks...having escape from finacial burden from paying the stadium...and now making marquee signings season by season...start off with ozil in 2013 sanchez,cech...or perhaps...reus in the summer...(cross finger)

-in UCL ...those 3 big teams is a class above the rest...they can only lose by a fluke or choke...like what happened with real madrid vs juventus last season the the tier 1 teams ,,barca,real,bayern is still the favorites...while the tier 2's ..like arsenal etc. exits in 16 or last 8

-i think the media hype is to blame here....even a 15 year old have a better salary than a champions league finalist...(odegaard > Reus).... riding a media hype train is dangerous ..especially from a players perspective...

-pedro made a mistake joining chelsea...and experiencing mou as a manager...he could've opt for man U

messi have preference in joining a team...he is more inclined to teams that resemble how barca plays...(like arsenal)...which is a two summer's ago almost signed by wenger...hope that happens...but unlikely in the near future...my take is...both him and ronaldo will end up in MLS in the twilight of their careers.....

ang gaganda ng mga laban, daming e download na games..:D

2emzivo.gif

Neymar, Sergio Roberto and Suarez in top form, but the defense is still shaky Pique in his usual form
anong nangyayari sa Chelsea...:lol:

Last edited:
Messi will end his career in Newell. He always said that from the start even though they didn't part ways nicely. I doubt that Messi will enter the MLS at the twilight of his career.

@ Chelsea topic, one more and Mourinho will be sacked! :lol:

Messi will end his career in Newell. He always said that from the start even though they didn't part ways nicely. I doubt that Messi will enter the MLS at the twilight of his career.

@ Chelsea topic, one more and Mourinho will be sacked! :lol:

imo...i want him in the MLS..than fulfilling his childhood dream in NOB,Argentina....when he goes to MLS..it can boom the MLS standard and the gigantic potential market of US....you know...USA is the sport crazy nation...and soccer/football have yet to mature their..

-all of his starting 11 last year are coherently flopping this year.....i dont want mourinho to be sacked...i want him to guide chelsea to 1st place in ENGLISH Championship division....wahahahah...

imo...i want him in the MLS..than fulfilling his childhood dream in NOB,Argentina....when he goes to MLS..it can boom the MLS standard and the gigantic potential market of US....you know...USA is the sport crazy nation...and soccer/football have yet to mature their..

-all of his starting 11 last year are coherently flopping this year.....i dont want mourinho to be sacked...i want him to guide chelsea to 1st place in ENGLISH Championship division....wahahahah...

I have doubts whether MLS will boom if retirees from Europe goes there. In order for the sport to improve more, they should develop their young talent. I still think that their performance at the World Cup was just a fluke. They've lost their last three friendlies already and are doubtful if they will be able to enter the 2018 World Cup. (since they don't have Donovan anymore).

Jones and Altidore will need to step up more for the stars and stripes.

@ for Messi topic, Nah. I'm sure that he will go back to Argentina once he enters the retiring age. Tevez is there already. It's just silly to end your career on MLS rather than on your own turf.

-yup you're right..in order to developed a league...it have to begin at the grassroots level...but in the US..most teams lack youth clubs..they've only got talent from colleges and U's...which is a late ages for prospects (20'-22's)...

-they have talents but not right now...the likes of zelalem and their U-21 is quite good..hope they can do well in Russia..or in Qatar..<< that aside..after this drama in FIFA admin...i hope they overturn the hosting rights of Qatar and give it to the US or Aussie's.....breaking the traditional sched of leagues just to cater the Desert like atmosphere in qatar..nope ..hell no!....unless they air-conditioned the whole country..which they can using oil money..

-it is also good for Messi to go to the US...earning a decent payroll before hanging his boots..

Unless kids in the US develop some interest in soccer/football, I don't see them being competitive against Europeans (heck even Asian powerhouses) for ten years or beyond. Problem is US has too much of baseball, American football, and basketball to snatch away any kid's interest from soccer/football. Their only chance is to send their kids to institutions like La Masia or develop some stateside institutions like it, and not let them hear of other sports for distraction :)

Argentines seem to be a sentimental lot, and Messi is no exception, so he'll likely end up back at Newell at the twilight of his career. Unless of course the MLS throw a fortune at his feet, though I don't know if money would be a factor in his decision then.

Chelsea and Mou might be at a crossroads, and now rumors are floating around of Pedrito regretting his decision to join Chelsea in the first place. Even die-hard critics of Mou seem to entertain some pity for the man, haha.

Sergi Roberto—wow, that kid seems to be making a path for himself. Now begins the attempt to pry him away from Catalonia.

Sergi Roberto—wow, that kid seems to be making a path for himself. Now begins the attempt to pry him away from Catalonia.

Funny that you've mentioned Sergi Roberto. This kid will be the future RB of Barcelona. He should be kept! I see him replacing Dani Alves in the near future. The downside though is that he seeks good minutes already and that might make him leans toward EPL since most of the top-tier team there (I'm talking about you Man U!) doesn't have a quality right back.

Last edited:
If only the rest of La Masia grads could show the same composure and presence of mind as Sergi Roberto does. It took me some time to spot the back-heel pass to Suarez in the game against Getafe. Munir and Sandro should pay attention to the attitude of Roberto. It made me laugh reading somewhere Roberto practicing Bruce Lee's philosophy "being a water." Yet it made sense: bereft of any fixed position, he's made himself egoless and made the right back and midfield transition an easy one. Yep, keep your mind and your ego in check, especially when you're a youngster still having to make a name for yourself. Work in sports, works in many other fields of human interest.

Back
Top Bottom