Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Software Developers Mentoring Program

calbee

Proficient
Advanced Member
Reaction score
To anyone interested in becoming a mentor or a protege there is a slack channel you can join.

We're going to build up numbers first and if there is a good turn out then we'll create the outline of the program.

If you are unable to join the group, send me a message with the email you used to register in Slack.

Last edited:
pm sent. Interested in taking a few mentorees.

Invite sent.

- - - Updated - - -

There's still plenty of space if anyone wants to join in. Please PM me your email so I can send you an invite.

We'll initially focus on the fundamentals: Algorithms and Data Structures using either C++ or Java.
1. Linked List
2. Stack
3. Queue
4. Binary Tree
5. Hash Table

Last edited:
Pede po ba ako dyan? Konti pa lng po alam ko sa programming, gusto ko po matuto.

pm sent.. :)

for those who want to learn in these areas:

• VB.NET
  • MySQL
  • MS SQL
  • APIs

Lets meet here..TheDarkCodes
Like to solve problems if i have a free time
I'm always online from Mon-Sat.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom