Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Sony Psp Vs Nintendo Ds - Which Handheld is Better?

Nintendo DS or Sony PSP?

• Total voters
Re: PSP or Nintendo DS?

psp for me all in one gadget :hyper:

PSP parin ok ang resolution taas p memory PEACE

WAAH LAND SLIDE PLA ANG VOTE NG PSP D2
MABUHAY SA MGA PSP USERS:clap:

Pinoys are flashy talaga, lol. kahit anong gawin mo, flashy. kahit walang pambayad ng kuryente basta bago gadget, ahaha...

basta ako, DS. i'm betting almost a hundred percent ng mga may-ari ng PSP dito, di pa nakakatikim maglaro on WIFI, malamang kahit local WIFI multiplayer hindi rin, ehehe.

oh and, a bit off topic, but the Ring is coming to the NDS, albeit in a different name. ang hook? people in the game play a certain "blank cartridge", and after 7 days of playing it, if they havent beaten it, they end up dead. creepiest game ever... lol.

and i'm hearing rumors of a starcraft for the NDS... hehe.

we have both nds and psp dito... kapatid ko ang may hawak ng nds madalas, ako sa psp... minsan swap kami...

he plays poke pearl... i play crystal chronicles... :) nakalaro na ako ng multiplayer sa psp... so, count me out... :giggle: tekken, mostly... nba live minsan...

ha nilalaro ko lang ang isang console kung meron syang final fantasy, dnt care about the bad graphics

:praise: if the psp would harness the nintendo DS's capability to use the touch screen and oh god.. what a gaming machine...

PSP parin ako xemps!

...................................................anyone buy me a ps3 :ranting:

psp ako!

may nds lite ung pinsan ko eh. hindi ko sya mashado nagustuhan.

mas ok parin psp!

WAIT! Nakalimutan nyo ata kuya ilagay yung mga feature ng DS vs. PSP

Kung icocompare ang DS Lite sa PSP (thick), i would definitely go for DS. with the Wi-Fi Capability, at may W-Link din (Counterpart of Gamesharing sa PSP)

may PSP thick ako, and my cousin, meron syang DS Lite.
nakakabilib talaga. kung sa mga bala, taob na taob ang PSP.

madaming educational na bala ang DS. marami ding Useful utilities like world map, etc.

"PSP is for SERIOUS GAMERS" - yeah! that's right!:clap:
but
"Ang DS ay para sa ISIP BATA" -no!:slap:

aminado ako na psp's graphics are AWESOME, definitely, better than DS.

pero NINTENDO can match up with PSP's exclusive games like TEKKEN, they have BLEACH which I BELIEVE na mas maganda sa nilalaro kong tekken. haha.

may extra buttons din silang nilagay ("X" and "Y") to equal PSP's X,O,Triangle and Square buttons.

and kung akala ng iba eh di sila makakapaglaro ng ROMs sa DS, mali sila... There is a catridge named "DSTT", which where you can save ROMs, VIDEOS, MP3s. and ang maganda dyan, di kelangan ng Firmware upgrade or downgrade.

pero DS Lite won't really match up with PSP SLIM. With slim's additional features like Wi-Fi.

Pero ic-clear out ko lang, di ako maka-DS! Actually, I have my own PSP (as i stated earlier)

I'm just sharing my thoughts on this topic. :lol:

PSP po aku I love Tekken at Crisis Core.

mga DS users anu po ba ang mga magandang RPG sa DS? curious po aku

The Legend of ZELDA: Phantom Hourglass

mas maganda sa final fantasy!

HourglassFinalBoxboxart_160w.jpg

^ uh... i don't exactly agree with that. i like Phantom Hourglass, but i also like FFIII. zelda is pretty much very intuitive sa ds controls, which i thoroughly liked, but FFIII is great too. especially when you're viewing cinematics on 2 screens simultaneously. :D and the 3d graphics isn't too shabby too. up to par sya sa karamihan ng magagandang 3d rpg sa PSX. come to think of it, FFIII on the DS looks a LOT like FFIX on the PSX (except of course, sa amount ng cinematics).

....NDS..hehehe nintendo 4evaH!!.....:yipee::clap:

kapatid ko may nds.. tinapon ko sa pagmumukha niya..

When it comes to power psp wins hands down... for the library of games both consoles got alot of good ones

kaso its just a matter of preference really heck if your happy playing the old handhelds system or console then go for it lol... kung san ka nasasayahan na laruin then yun ang kunin mo

ako psp pa rin..

IMHO lang...

sa availability tingin ko lamang ito at pati sa mga games..

sa customization psp din...

style? psp din...

hmmm, the two are different. psp is a media player. games, pics, music, internet. tapos graphics are good but the drawback is, imo, not too many games. DS games don't look as good as PSP games but some of the games are just pure awesomeness. plus, the control is really simple and intuitive, touch screen is awesome. if you want to mod, they can be both modded. i just think its easier with the DS, where you just buy a R4 and a memory card.

Back
Top Bottom