Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Starmobile UP+ Stock and Custom ROM request

musick

Recruit
Basic Member
Reaction score
Pwede po ba makahingi ng roms for starmobile UP+.
I tried searching sa google, yung isang rom dun may malware. Pag tinanggal mo naman madalas na magka error.

sir natry mo na po ba?

Hindi pa eh 1.3 GB file size niya. Tingin ko back up lang siya nung mismong ROM tsaka mukhang mahirap i download yung ganyan pag hindi naka ZIP file.

may na download din ako na ganito na flash ko ung starmobile up + ko kaso may mga bundle software virus fighter pro dr. web kaya dito ako nag hanap ng stock rom ( 1.2gb ron na download ko sana dito maging ok na)

password na lang kulang e redi nko mag flash langya nde pa include ung password BTW galing yan firrmware sa antigsm

MOD please delete this thread, it's useless no password :)

Why delete the whole thread?
I guess you've read the replies right? This thread isn't invalid dude. Only the reply made by a symbianizer, and if you really need to get the password. Contact him, he may not able to receive alerts from this thread.

We can still wait for further replies which will help us find the one stated on the thread.
I'm sorry but I find your reply very dumb.

Back
Top Bottom